- 1 Top 10 Best Flavored Coffee: Comparison Chart
- 1.1 Best Overall: Keurig Flavored Coffee Collection Review
- 1.2 A Variety of Roasts: Starbucks Flavored Ground Coffee Review
- 1.3 Optimal Flavor: Don Francisco's Hazelnut Flavored Coffee Review
- 1.4 Premium Arabica: Dunkin' Cinnamon Roll Flavored Coffee Review
- 1.5 Gluten Free: New England Coffee Blueberry Cobbler Coffee Review
- 1.6 Premium Coffee Beans: Folgers Natural Caramel Flavored Coffee Review
- 1.7 Made in Hawaii: Kauai Coconut Caramel Coffee Review
- 1.8 Generations Of Experience: Community Coffee Pecan Praline Flavored Coffee Review
- 1.9 Colombia-Grown: AmazonFresh Coffee Variety Pack Review
- 1.10 Perfect Cup for Breakfast: Seattle's Best Hazelnut Flavored Coffee Review
- 2 Buyer’s Guide: All You Need to Know About the Best Flavored Coffee
- 3 Best Flavored Coffee FAQ
- 4 Verdict and Our Recommendation for 2020
Top 10 Best Flavored Coffee: Comparison Chart
Best Overall: Keurig Flavored Coffee Collection Review
- INCLUDES: 4 K Cup Pods from brands like Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Gloria Jean's, Cinnabon, Caribou, Kahlua and The Original Donut Shop Coffee
- VARIETY: Sample different coffees and discover your favorites from a wide variety of flavors, and brands
- COMPATIBILITY: Contains authentic Keurig K Cup pods, engineered for guaranteed quality and compatibility with all Keurig K Cup coffee makers
- FLAVORS: Includes 4 K Cup pods from 10 varieties of delicious flavored coffees. Contains medium roast of Gloria Jean's Hazelnut
A Variety of Roasts: Starbucks Flavored Ground Coffee Review
- Starbucks Flavored Ground Coffee Variety Pack includes 1 bag each of Caramel, Vanilla and Hazelnut coffee
- Our lightest coffee roasts, full of the natural Starbucks flavors you love: caramel, vanilla and hazelnut
- How to Brew: For best taste, use cold, filtered water and store ground coffee in a cool, dark place
- Starbucks at Home: Enjoy the Starbucks coffee you love without leaving the house
- Contains: Three 11-oz. bags of Starbucks Flavored Ground Coffee varieties
Optimal Flavor: Don Francisco's Hazelnut Flavored Coffee Review
- RICH HAZELNUT AROMA AND HINTS OF COCONUT flavor reminiscent of the islands, this blend of premium Arabica coffees brings you an enchanting cup. Does not contain Hawaiian Grown coffees. Naturally and artificially flavored
- 100% Arabica Coffee
- OUR DIRECT IMPACT INITIATIVE influences every business decision we make so that we can preserve natural resources and our environment for future generations of our family and yours
- FOUR GENERATIONS STRONG: Our family's expertise extends more than 140 years and is headquartered outside of Los Angeles in the city of Vernon.
- BLENDED, ROASTED and packed in the U.S.A.
Premium Arabica: Dunkin' Cinnamon Roll Flavored Coffee Review
- Contains 1 - 11 ounce bag of ground coffee
- Cinnamon Roll coffee brings you a subtly cinnamon flavor that will tickle your taste buds
- A smooth and flavorful medium roast coffee, specially blended and roasted to deliver the same great taste as the brewed Dunkin' coffee available in Dunkin' shops
- Pre-ground, ready to brew at home sweet home
- Enjoy the great taste of Dunkin’ at home
Gluten Free: New England Coffee Blueberry Cobbler Coffee Review
- Blueberry Cobbler Coffee: We use our signature blend of 100% Arabica coffee for our medium roast Blueberry Cobbler coffee. The intense flavor of sweet blueberries has hints of spices and rich aroma
- Ground Coffee: Made of 100% Arabica coffee. Gluten free and Certified Kosher ground coffee. Use only fresh water when brewing the coffee grounds for smooth taste and flavor
- Small Batch Roast: Sourced from the finest coffee growing regions, our premium coffees are always 100% Arabica coffee beans, which are small-batch roasted for consistently balanced flavor every time
- Family Tradition: For more than 100 years, New England Coffee has roasted our premium coffee the same time tested way right in New England. So you can count on deliciously consistent flavor cup after cup, sip after sip
- Sustainability: With the changing climate in mind, our Sustainable Cup Project is designed to plant a better tomorrow. Results provide social, economic and environmental enhancements for farmers and their communities.
Premium Coffee Beans: Folgers Natural Caramel Flavored Coffee Review
- Contains 1 - 10 Ounce Bag of Folgers Simply Gourmet Natural Ground Coffee
- Naturally flavored coffee with NO artificial flavors
- A perfect blend of 100% Premium Arabica Coffee beans and natural flavoring, pre-ground for easy brewing
- Roasted-to-perfection ground coffee combined with natural caramel flavor for a decadent taste and aroma
- Enjoy the delicious, naturally flavored coffee on its own or with a touch of real cream and natural sugars
Made in Hawaii: Kauai Coconut Caramel Coffee Review
- 100% PREMIUM ARABICA COFFEE – Kauai Coffee is a 100% Arabica ground coffee, featuring a smooth, delicious flavor and amazing aroma. Each cup is a truly satisfying experience!
- COCONUT CARAMEL CRUNCH – The combination of sweet, nutty caramel, tropical coconut and our medium-roasted beans makes this delectable ground coffee the perfect cup for any occasion.
- ROASTED TO PERFECTION – Our Roast Masters use premium beans, 10% of which are grown on our estate in Kauai, to capture the easygoing character and subtle nuances that distinguish our ground Kauai coffee.
- GOOD FARMING – From growing the coffee to roasting and packaging, we employ sustainable, farming practices throughout every step of the process.
- HAWAII’S LARGEST COFFEE GROWER – Kauai Coffee is Hawaii’s largest coffee grower. We have just about 4 million coffee trees grown on 3,100 acres – a true Hawaiian coffee estate!
Generations Of Experience: Community Coffee Pecan Praline Flavored Coffee Review
- PECAN PRALINE FLAVORED COFFEE: Steeped in the Southern flavors of creamy pralines & sweet pecans, this flavored coffee is a delightful treat. It's sweet with medium full body & medium brightness.
- GROUND BEANS: We take high quality 100% Arabica beans, roast them & grind them to perfection. Our ground coffee is constantly watched, brewed & tasted by our experts for rich & flavorful coffee.
- COMMUNITY IS EVERYTHING: From using responsibly-sourced coffee beans to programs that support military service members, local schools & more, Community Coffee gives back to our partners & local communities in every way we can.
- HOW YOU LIKE IT: Ground to perfection to brew as drip coffee, pour over or use in your French press. Plenty of options for every taste including hot, iced or cold brew coffee.
- QUALITY ASSURED: All of our coffee beans go through a rigorous scoring system for body, balance, flavor & aroma. Only then can they be considered fit to bear the Community Coffee name.
Colombia-Grown: AmazonFresh Coffee Variety Pack Review
- Contains (24) Donut Café medium roast coffee pods, (18) Just Bright light roast coffee pods and (18) Go For The Bold dark roast coffee pods
- 60 single serving pods compatible with Keurig brewing machines
- Made from 100 percentage Arabica coffee
- Roasted and packed in the U.S.A
- Satisfaction Guarantee: We’re proud of our products; If you aren’t satisfied, we’ll refund you for any reason within a year of purchase; 1 877 485 0385
Perfect Cup for Breakfast: Seattle's Best Hazelnut Flavored Coffee Review
- A pack of three, 12-Ounce (total of 36-Ounces)
- Fine, rich coffee that sometimes pretends to be dessert
- Nutty, sweet, indulgent
- Hazelnut flavored ground coffee
- Naturally and artificially flavored
Buyer’s Guide: All You Need to Know About the Best Flavored Coffee
What flavors are available in coffee today?
This is one of the most popular coffee tastes on the market. Regardless of how the beans were roasted, the vanilla smack is always delectable. Also, since it has a subtle savor of its own, the vanilla is used in making most of the best-flavored coffee k cups as it can also be added to other ones.
The mildly bitter taste of coffee is gracefully sweetened by dark chocolate. This is a go-to option for those who love hot cocoa as the mocha savor is a perfect blend of the two. If you are a fan of decaf, then adding this to it gives the best decaf coffee.
If you are more interested in getting a sapidity that gives bolder taste, then Caramel might do the trick. It adds a more pronounced sweet, creamy savor to the nutty smack. What’s more? By adding a little bit of creamer or milk to this type of flavored coffee, you are for a treat of your life.
This is an encompassing type of flavored coffee. Its toasty nature, coupled with its nice fragrance, is a great complement to the nutty taste of the coffee. Even though it might not be as popular as most of it above, this is conveniently one of the best ones.
Things You Need to Know about Flavored Coffee
Coffee Flavoring Compounds
Coffee is typically made by combining natural and artificial tasting chemicals by experts. Naturally flavored coffee has oils extracted from nuts, berries, cocoa, and vanilla beans added to them, and sometimes spices are also added to it. In some cases, organic flavored coffee has spices like ginger, clove, and cinnamon.
Synthetic or artificial savored beans take much more than the naturally flavored beans as it’s often done by adding nutty, woody, musty, as well as some other industrial sapidity made with 2, 4-dimethyl-5-acetylthiazole. To achieve the potato-like or peanut-like smack, 2, 5 dimethyl pyrazine is used. Also, different blends for volatile and non-volatile compounds are combined to achieve specific tastes.
One of the perks of some flavors is that they help shield the not-so-pleasing properties of coffee, the taste, and sometimes smell. While some even add sweetness and also creaminess to your drink.
Furthermore, there are some solvents used to combine coffee flavor that can be removed through the drying process. Even with this, all solvents used don’t negatively affect the taste, texture, packaging, and your health.
Starbucks didn’t become one of the best coffee makers in the industry for nothing. They have amazing products that don’t just whet your tongue but also give an amazing smell to go with every delicious sip. They are among the giants in this industry that provide the best-flavored coffee with flavors like Caramel, Mocha, Hazelnut, and Vanilla.
- Green Mountain
Starting small in the city of Vermont, Green Mountain has grown immensely since 1981 to become one of the best brands. It uses light roast and has a quality blend to make up 97 of the best-flavored coffee k cups. This is evenly distributed among its four tastes; French Vanilla, Wild Mountain Blueberry, Caramel, and Hazelnut. They offer the best-flavored coffees to drinkers as they have no extra sugar or sweetener.
- Seattle’s Best Coffee
They do offer not only the best gourmet flavored coffee but also the k-cups. Seattle’s Best Coffee used 100% well-grown and monitored Arabica beans that are properly scrutinized. Not just this, the tastes are well blended to ensure that each batch of your purchase contains the same quality in which they are popular. Their team of experts in blending savors works closely to achieve this. The coffee beans used are not only one of the best in the market, but the roasting and blending of flavors process are done with a touch of professionalism.
Having a history that dated back up to 170 years. Folgers remains one of the top brands when it comes to getting the best primary products. While they break convention by using Robusta beans in place of Arabica in their traditional ground coffee, this doesn’t in any way deter them from producing quality commodities.
Their product is the best as they are 100% organic flavored coffee with no artificial tastes. Also, in a bid to have a variety of tastes, some of it is made with 100% Arabica. Folgers has a UTZ certification that affirms their strict adherence to producing quality commodities in a safe environment. Some common savors produced by Folgers are Chocolate Raspberry, Cinnamon, Caramel, French Vanilla, Chocolate and, Hazelnut.
- New England Coffee
Providing us with the best flavored coffee, it is another named brand that sells perfect blends of different tastes with well grown 100% Arabica coffee beans that are mildly roasted. The flavored coffee made by New England Coffee is gluten-free, and their signature wake-me-up blend is made from the finest and the best Arabica beans from Africa, South, and Central America.
Flavored coffee grounds and whole bean flavored coffee are the two forms in which you can get your savored coffee. These two kinds have their pros, and if you are looking for the type that lasts longer and also tastes greater, the whole bean is a better option. The ungrounded Arabica bean is also the best coffee beans for espresso. If, on the other hand, you want a cheap flavored coffee, then the grounded one is a fit. Not just this, the grounded coffee makes the best-flavored instant coffee since it doesn’t need to be brewed like its counterpart.
There are varying degrees to beans roast, and this gives it look from light to dark. Flavored coffee that undergoes darker roast often gives the most pronounced and intense smack. However, the light roast is the most common, especially amidst the best flavored coffee since it allows you to taste other additives. Nevertheless, the greatest brands ensure that the roast isn’t too light as it can deter you from tasting the flavor. Regardless of the style of roasting the coffee, it can be broken down to make the best coffee grounds.
Coffee Flavor vs. Coffee Topping
Coffee flavoring often occurs during the roasting process of beans. What this means is that flavored coffee is achieved before the coffee is ready for drinking. Unlike toppings that are added to your drink after it’s been prepared and poured. Although the idea of topping sounds appealing and to be factual looks classy. However, the taste of your desired toppings might not be evenly blended or mixed while drinking. Picking from any of the flavored coffee will nevertheless allow you to savor the mixed taste with every sip, and this is just half of it. It doesn’t give added calories or sugar, so you can have a taste of your favorite flavor without getting worried about the additional calories it will cause you to ingest.
Best Flavored Coffee FAQ
How flavored coffee is made?
It is made by adding concentrated syrup or oils and spice to coffee beans during roasting. The oil added during flavoring is mainly to bind the savor you are adding to the beans.
Does flavored coffee have calories?
No. Flavored coffee doesn’t contain extra calories. Regardless of if the taste is infused to the beans or not, there is no significant increase in its calories.
Does flavored coffee have sugar in it?
No. Even though the coffee bean is flavored, it doesn’t contain an increase in the level of sugar contained in it.
Does flavored coffee have caffeine?
Any type contains less caffeine than a regular one. The common drink has 75 to 145 milligrams of grounds, while the best flavored coffee has around 48 milligrams per 8-ounce cup. Also, it is one of the best coffee for cold brew.
Verdict and Our Recommendation for 2020
Having gone through the best flavored coffee reviews, the whole bean flavored coffee that is roasted lightly stands out. You do not only get the best when it comes to freshness, but it also can keep longer and allow you to control the taste of the taste when preparing a drink. Hence, it is highly recommended among the best-flavored coffee 2020.