Your kitchen is incomplete without a blender. A blender is a perfect multipurpose tool for your kitchen, which might be unnecessary for some, but it is a necessity for others. Keep reading to learn about the variants of grinders!
Buying the product might seem to be easy due to the availability on the market but not all the grinders provide you with comfort while working in the kitchen. In recent times, two of the brands have emerged to be pupil friendly - Vitamix and Ninja. We have catered some latest information about the two to serve you. Keep reading the article to know more about Vitamix vs. Ninja!
Vitamix Brand: Overview
This brand has proven to bring magic to almost every kitchen globally with its standards of performance and longevity. In 1949, William G. “Papa” Barnard, the founder of Vitamix, had created the first demonstration in the U.S. Successfully achieving to expand worldwide aims to raise the consumption of whole food and limit the wasting of food and consistently competing in the market.
Some characteristics of the grinder are highlighted below, which may help you to understand Vitamix blender reviews more clearly. Keep going!
- Grinding performance – Vita portrays high skill performance confidently, proving to mix tougher goods like fibrous fruits and vegetables, nuts and seeds, meat, and even ice without leaving any grits behind. It even can warm the mixtures like some products with the highest horsepower.
- Machine quality and longevity – It is said to count on vita if you are too much into food preparations and smoothies. With regard to its lifespan, customers have claimed it to be highly long-lasting, and the rating proves it.
- Prices and warranties – The price might be out of the budget of many people but the maker provides you with a warranty that might be up to a decade. The warranty covers almost all the essential parts of the product.
Are you looking for the best choice to adore your kitchen? Read below about various series enlisted below!
Ascent Series – This series is the smartest addition to the kitchen trend. It comes with a set of ornaments like clear lid containers, a redesigned blending cup, and an 8oz blending bowl.
Vitamix A3500 Ascent Series Smart Blender, Professional-Grade, 64 oz. Low-Profile Container, Graphite
- Program Settings: Five program settings (for Smoothies, Hot Soups, Dips & Spreads, Frozen Desserts, and Self-Cleaning) ensure walk-away convenience and consistent results. The A3500 pairs with the Vitamix Perfect Blend App: Unlock the Ascent Series A3500's full potential with 17 programs and 500+ recipes with the iOS + Android app.
- Touchscreen Controls give the machine a sleek silhouette and are easily wiped clean.Electrical Ratings - 120 V, 50-60 Hz, 12 Amps. Cord: 4 feet. HP: 2.2-peak
- You're in Control: Variable Speed Control and Pulse feature let you manually fine-tune the texture of any recipe
- Built-In Wireless Connectivity: The motor base is able to read the container size you’ve chosen and automatically adjust program settings and maximum blending times accordingly. Add a range of compatible container sizes, building a customized blending system designed to fit your needs.
- Programmable Timer: A built-in timer helps avoid over- or under-processing your custom recipes. Set the timer to the length of your blend, and it will turn the machine off automatically. What's in the Box: motor base, low-profile 64 oz. container, low-profile classic tamper, Simply Blending Cookbook
- Variable speed options and pulse control.
- Comes with a self-cleaning function
- Comes with a dedicated power switch as an additional safety feature.
- You need to have an optional smart scale to enjoy the blending presets and guided recipes.
Explorian Series – If you are one of those customers who do not need their products to be smart enough, then this series is the perfect match for you. Even though it looks a bit redefined, it has the same switches and speed-dials.
Vitamix Explorian Blender, Professional-Grade, 64 oz. Low-Profile Container, Black - 65542 (Renewed)
- Variable Speed Control: Ten variable speeds allow you to refine every texture with culinary precision, from the smoothest purées to the heartiest soups
- Pulse Feature: Layer coarse chops over smooth purées for heartier recipes, such as chunky salsas or thick vegetable soups
- Low-Profile 64-ounce Container: Perfect for family meals and entertaining, while fitting comfortably under most kitchen cabinets
- Hardened Stainless-Steel Blades: Our aircraft-grade stainless steel blades are designed to handle the toughest ingredients, so from the first blend to the last, you get the same quality results
- Self-Cleaning: With a drop of dish soap and warm water, your Vitamix machine can clean itself in 30 to 60 seconds.
- Affordable than the smart series.
- Compatible with all classic containers.
- It has a less powerful motor.
- It may overheat.
Professional Series – This series is worth the money with robust qualities. Though it is a bit bulky, it looks sleek, with high horsepower, and provides excellent service.
Vitamix Professional Series 750 Blender, Professional-Grade, 64 oz. Low-Profile Container, Black, Self-Cleaning - 1957
- Automated Blending: Five pre-programmed settings ensure simple cleaning, walk-away convenience, and consistent results for smoothie, frozen dessert, soup, and purée recipes.
- You're in Control: Variable Speed Control and Pulse feature let you manually fine-tune the texture of any recipe;Cord: 6 ft
- Low-Profile 64-ounce Container: Perfect for family meals and entertaining, while fitting comfortably under most kitchen cabinets. Electrical Ratings - 120 V, 50-60 Hz, 12 Amps
- Hardened Stainless-Steel Blades: Our aircraft-grade stainless steel blades are designed to handle the toughest ingredients, so from the first blend to the last, you get the same quality results.
- Self-Cleaning: With a drop of dish soap and warm water, your Vitamix machine can clean itself in 30 to 60 seconds. What's in the Box: motor base, low-profile 64 oz. container, cookbook, low-profile tamper.HP: 2.2-peak
- Durable and long-lasting.
- Easy to clean.
- Relatively heavy.
- Motor gets hot quickly.
Ninja Brand: Overview
Suiting your lifestyle, this brand comes both in traditional and bullet-style. Based on the storage and the capacity you wish to produce, they are capable of pleasing you with their performance. While you compare Vitamix to Ninja, the latter is much sleeker and narrow in style and size.
Read out the characteristics of this product to differentiate between Vitamix versus Ninja!
- Grinding performance – Elements ranging from thick meats and veggies to chunks of ice can be blended well without leaving any lumps or grits with the help of the sharp blades.
- Machine quality and lifespan – These are environment friendly as their parts are made up of non-BPA material. With regards to longevity, this product does not promise you to last for more than a year, but with care, it may live long.
- Prices and warranty – The price is relatively low, and it comes with a limited year-long warranty.
A lot of confusion lies while you sit to differentiate between Ninja blender vs. Vitamix. Keep reading to know more!
Foodi Series – This product line is the latest creation of this brand featuring both a powerful blending motor as well as a built-in heating element.
- Can handle both cold and hot recipes.
- Has enough power to perform traditional blending functions.
- The glass pitcher is not dishwasher safe.
Nutri Series – This is the most basic system with Auto-IQ. It can shred, mix, and liquefy, which are its essential features.
Ninja BL480D Nutri 1000 Watt Auto-IQ Base for Juices, Shakes & Smoothies Personal Blender, 18 and 24 Oz, Black/Silver
- Auto IQ technology optimizes ninja: Pro extractor blades and power to deliver powerful nutrient and vitamin extraction
- Powerful nutrient and vitamin extraction provides great tasting, nutritious beverages
- 1000 watt motor has the power to crush through whole fruits, vegetables and ice in seconds
- Nutri Ninja pro extractor blades rotate at high speed to liquefy ingredients into smooth nutrient juices, smoothies and purees. Use a damp cloth to wipe the motor base clean. Never submerge the motor base in water
- Includes: (1) small 18 ounce Nutri Ninja cup, (1) regular 24 ounce Nutri Ninja cup, (2) sip & seal lids, (1) pro extractor blades, instruction book, getting started guide with product tips and recipes
- High quality.
- Convenient and safe.
Professional Series – This product line is great for tougher items and typically a good blender for smoothies.
- Provided with nice touches.
- Does not have a better warranty.
- Does not have more preset speeds.
To understand Vitamix vs. Ninja reviews better, we have made it to the point through this table comparison Vitamix vs. Ninja.
||Horsepower is well-trained and reliable.
||Powerful motor with at least 1,000 watts.
| Materials used
||Hardened, laser-cut, stainless-steel blades.
||Made of tough plastic. Blender with glass jar also exists.
||Variable speed control.
||Auto-IQ and 3-speed control
Though Vitamix and Ninja blender reviews meet at some point, they have a wide ground to stand apart also.
- Blending capacity
For a cook, who needs to produce recipes there is a lot of differences while comparing Vitamix vs Ninja. In the fight of Ninja vs. Vitamix, the latter wins the race for shredding hard and frozen food while the former faces difficulty.
- Container lid
Vitamix blenders have 2-part lid design made of rubber and plastic. At the same time, Ninja blenders come with a unique lid lock system.
- Driver socket material
Ninja blender comes with a plastic drive socket, while Vitamix blender comes with meta gear on its drive socket.
Verdict and Our Recommendations for 2021
On a general note, both of the products are good as your kitchen appliance, and everything depends on your reliability and compatibility. Going by the sturdy features of both the product, you can easily choose your blender.
So, are you going for Ninja or Vitamix? Do leave your reply!