- 1 Vitamix 5300 vs 7500: Blenders comparison
- 2 FAQ
- 3 Conclusion
Vitamix 5300 vs 7500: Blenders comparison
We would like to compare Vitamix 5300 vs 7500 based on their features, starting with the similarities then highlighting the differences.
Common features between Vitamix 7500 vs 5300 include the controls, containers, and warranty.
The control layout of both blenders is the same on the motor. They have a pulse feature that works faster than a blending action. With this feature, be sure to have a chunkier food texture.
They also have a versatile speed control ranging between 1-10 to help you regulate them in usage.
Containers are also essential aspects to check in Vitamix comparisons. Both models have a capacity of 64 ounces on their containers. So, you can blend juice for a small number of people.
The containers of both models have calibrations, which helps you measure the exact amount of juice you would love to prepare.
Both the Vitamix 7500 and 5300 have a seven years warranty. This is an excellent warranty period among all the blenders. With this, you don’t need to worry about the malfunctioning of the blender.
Let’s have a look at the difference between Vitamix models. The main differences, that can help to make a choice based on the motor, dimensions, cleaning, instructions, and extras in the box. Here we go.
These two models of blenders have a 2.2 HP motor. However, there’s some difference between the motors. The 7500 model has an engine made of a G series motor base. This is the next generation motor.
It gives excellent performance with such a motor since it produces quieter noise compared to the Vitamix 5300.
Besides that, the 7500 model has a motor with a larger input vent than the 5300 model. It also has an excellent thermal protection system and a radial cooling fan. This makes it keep the fan cool and even stop it from accumulating heat.
The motor design of 7500 is sleeker compared to the design of 5300, which is standard. On the other hand, 5300 has a sturdier model in comparison with the earlier models.
These models are containers with low profiles, but their sizes are different. The Vitamix 5300 measures 17.25 x 8.75 x 7.25 inches while its weight is 12 pounds. The Vitamix 7500 weighs 12.5 pounds and has dimensions of 17.5 x 9.4 x 7.7.
The dimensions are made to suit their needs. For example, the 5300 model is meant for use under the sinks and small kitchen cabinets due to its small size.
You need to consider ease of cleaning when purchasing any blender. And there is good news! Vitamix brands are really good at this question. You can easily disassemble the parts and clean them and assemble.
When we compare Vitamix 5300 and 7500 on their difference in ease of cleaning, the 5300 is dishwasher safe while the 7500 isn’t. So, keep it in mind when you will choose the best one for yourself.
- Instructions and extras in the box
It is essential to have something with clear instructions on how to use it. The Vitamix 5300 model comes with a user manual that may help with little troubles usage.
But the 7500 model steps further because it comes with a video that guides you on what to do!
Vitamix 5300 and 7500 Pros and Cons
- Variable Speed Control: Easily adjust speed to achieve a variety of textures. The dial can be rotated at any point during the blend, so you’re in complete control.
- Pulse Feature: Layer coarse chops over smooth purées for heartier recipes, such as chunky salsas or thick vegetable soups.
- Low-Profile 64-ounce Container: Perfect for family meals and entertaining, while fitting comfortably under most kitchen cabinets.
- Hardened Stainless-Steel Blades: Our aircraft-grade stainless steel blades are designed to handle the toughest ingredients, so from the first blend to the last, you get the same quality results.
- Self-Cleaning: With a drop of dish soap and warm water, your Vitamix machine can clean itself in 30 to 60 seconds.2.2 HP motor
- Clear user manual;
- Dishwasher safe;
- Quite noisy.
- Variable Speed Control: Ten variable speeds allow you to refine every texture with culinary precision, from the smoothest purées to the heartiest soups
- Pulse Feature: Layer coarse chops over smooth purées for heartier recipes, such as chunky salsas or thick vegetable soups.Electrical Ratings- 120 V, 50/60 Hz, 12 Amps
- Low-Profile 64-ounce Container: Perfect for family meals and entertaining, while fitting comfortably under most kitchen cabinets. Cord: 6 feet
- Hardened Stainless-Steel Blades: Our aircraft-grade stainless steel blades are designed to handle the toughest ingredients, so from the first blend to the last, you get the same quality results. Radial cooling fan and thermal protection system
- Self-Cleaning: With a drop of dish soap and warm water, your Vitamix machine can clean itself in 30 to 60 seconds.
- Less noisy;
- Powerful motor;
- Modern look;
- Large air intake vents.
- Not dishwasher safe.
Other brands to consider
If not Vitamix, then you can still look at other attractive brands. May pay attention to the best ninja blender? For example, the Ninja BL770 Kitchen System is a popular brand for those on a budget, yet it gives excellent results. It comes with additional accessories and also has a high powered blender.
- 72 ounce total crushing pitcher pulverizes ice to snow in seconds for creamy frozen drinks and smoothies; 2 horsepower
- Eight cup food processor bowl provides perfect, even chopping and makes up to 2 pounds of dough in 30 seconds
- Two 16 ounce Nutri Ninja cups with to go lids are perfect for creating personalized, nutrient rich drinks to take on the go
- Dishwasher safe and BPA free parts
- Includes: 1500-Watt Motor Base, 72-Oz. Total Crushing Pitcher, 8 Cup Food Processor Bowl, Dough Blade, (2) 16-Oz. Nutri Ninja Cups with To-Go-Lids
Another option you might want to try is the Nutri-Bullet 13-piece blender. It’s perfect for single-serve smoothies since it has a reasonable motor and a 13 piece package. It’s great for those with little space in the kitchen and works similar to the Vitamix 5300 model.
- With 900 watts of power, the Pro is faster and stronger than the original, but just as simple to use. Load it up with dense whole foods like nuts, seeds, hard fruits, and kale, then push, twist and blend your way to a healthier lifestyle.
- Optimized 900-watt motor and refined nutrient extraction blades blend The toughest whole foods into nutritious shakes, smoothies, and nut butters.
- Included: (1) 900W motor base, (1) Extractor blade, (2) 32 oz. Cup, (2) to-go lid, (2) lip ring, (2) lip ring with handle and recipe book
- Powerful stainless steel Extractor blades use Cyclonic action to break down tough ingredients. High-performance, BPA-free plastic cups are long lasting and Durable.
- Hassle-free cleaning - simply twist off the blade, rinse with soap and water, and put the cups in the top rack of the dishwasher. This item comes with a 1 year Limited.
How can I clean a Vitamix blender?
All the Vitamix blenders have self-cleaning pre-settings. Add water with some drops of dish soap and run the blender for 60 seconds. Pour out the soapy water and rinse, then let it dry.
How long does a Vitamix blender last?
That’s depending on how you use it and maintenance. Its seven-year warranty is clear evidence that it lasts long and in case of anything between that time you can get help.
Can you blend hot products in a Vitamix?
Yes, you can blend anything in it of up to 170 degrees F.
If you are trying to compare the best Vitamix blenders Vitamix 7500 and 5300, we recommend you to analyze your needs and requirements. If you have little space in your kitchen, you might want to opt for the 5300 since it’s a compact model.
Otherwise, the Vitamix 7500 is the best because it has a powerful motor and produces less noise. The Vitamix also has large vents, which makes it have the excellent cooling capacity.