- 1 The Phenomenon of Vitamix Blenders: Why Do People Love Them?
- 2 Vitamix 5200 vs 5300: Blenders Comparison
- 2.1 Similar Things Between 5200 and 5300
- 2.2 Things That Make Them Different
- 2.3 Vitamix 5300 and 7500: Pros & Cons
- 2.4 Vitamix Alternatives to consider
- 3 FAQ
- 4 Conclusion: Which Blender to Choose?
The Phenomenon of Vitamix Blenders: Why Do People Love Them?
Vitamix blenders are like “superhero blenders” (that’s what most people think). These blenders are not just rated best, they are the dream blenders of many. There is a reason you sight a Vitamix onset of most popular cooking shows, and that is the efficiency. It doesn’t matter if you are a professional chef, a culinary arts hobbyist, or a die-hard fan of quality smoothie, Vitamix will get all blending tasks done.
Vitamix 5200 vs 5300: Blenders Comparison
There are so many blenders from this brand that it’s almost impossible not to compare Vitamix blenders. It’s unreal to resist the urge to compare Vitamix 5200 and 5300 since it happens to be a topic of interest.
Similar Things Between 5200 and 5300
It’s not surprising that there are similarities between Vitamix 5200 and 5300. After all, they belong to the same brands. The first aspect of this Vitamix comparison is similarities.
Speed Settings and Controls
5300 model picked up the controls and speed settings of its predecessor, although there is a slight improvement. Both models have their control panel- button in the form of the speed dial at the center of the motor base. 5200 has its variable-speed dials, which are to the left of the speed dials contrastingly; 5300 has a pulse button instead.
With speed settings of about 10 adjustable speeds, they are both unstoppable. The switch of both blenders rests on the right side of the speed dial.
Ease of cleaning
We can’t compare Vitamix 5200 vs 5300 without mentioning the ease of cleaning of both models. They have a self-cleaning feature. Put water and dish cleaner in the blender and run it steadily for about 60 seconds. Empty the water, rinse, and dry. Easy done!
Either you choose to buy the 5200 Vitamix model or the 5300 model, you have 7 years warranty. The blenders are both quality and durable. If you need to get anything fixed during the 7 years, Vitamix will get it done for free.
Things That Make Them Different
The Vitamix 5200 vs. 5300 comparison goes beyond similarities. So, let’s have a view of some differences. Vitamix 5300 has additional features that are missing in its predecessor.
Motor and Wattage
Even though Vitamix 5200 assures you of functionality with 2 peak course power motor, the 2.2 horsepower motor is the game-changer for the 5300 model. This gives Vitamix 5300 a significant edge over its precursor.
While 5300 functions at a suitable power of 1640 watts, the 5200 model runs at a sufficient power of 1380 watts.
Design of Container
For most Vitamix 5200 vs. 5300 reviews, there is one notable difference: their container design and shape. The 5200 model is characterized by a tower-like container, while 5300 Vitamix blender is wider and more compact. Although both containers are 64 ounces.
Although the blades of both models can blend all “blendable” they look different. Vitamix 5200 blades are 3-inches while Vitamix 5300 blades are larger both in size and in the cutting area, specifically 4-inches large.
It’s quite odd to find out that the 5300 blender model isn’t as durable as the precursor. Based on the Vitamix 5300 review, the bowl on the model is very light, while the 5200 model has a polycarbonate bowl that lasts longer.
Accessories in Package
It’s important to compare Vitamix 5200 and 5300 packages because the accessories of the two blenders differ-slightly.
The 5200 model comes with:
- Old motor base;
- Classic tamper;
- Classic container;
- Getting Started DVD;
- Chef-inspired cookbook.
The 5300 package includes:
- Modern motor base;
- Low-profile container;
- Low-profile tamper;
- Get started guide.
Vitamix 5300 and 7500: Pros & Cons
These two Vitamix blenders are classic and outstanding appliances that can be trusted. Deciding which one to pick isn’t an easy task, but a comparison of Vitamix 5300 vs. 7500 will make a choice less difficult. It’s not unusual to be torn between two Vitamix models, but Vitamix models comparison relieves you of the decision making stress.
- Variable Speed Control: Easily adjust speed to achieve a variety of textures. The dial can be rotated at any point during the blend, so you’re in complete control.
- Pulse Feature: Layer coarse chops over smooth purées for heartier recipes, such as chunky salsas or thick vegetable soups.
- Low-Profile 64-ounce Container: Perfect for family meals and entertaining, while fitting comfortably under most kitchen cabinets.
- Hardened Stainless-Steel Blades: Our aircraft-grade stainless steel blades are designed to handle the toughest ingredients, so from the first blend to the last, you get the same quality results.
- Self-Cleaning: With a drop of dish soap and warm water, your Vitamix machine can clean itself in 30 to 60 seconds.2.2 HP motor
- Easy to operate;
- Excessive vibrations.
- Variable Speed Control: Ten variable speeds allow you to refine every texture with culinary precision, from the smoothest purées to the heartiest soups
- Pulse Feature: Layer coarse chops over smooth purées for heartier recipes, such as chunky salsas or thick vegetable soups. Electrical Ratings- 120 V, 50/60 Hz, 12 Amps
- Low-Profile 64-ounce Container: Perfect for family meals and entertaining, while fitting comfortably under most kitchen cabinets. Cord: 6 feet. Radial cooling fan and thermal protection system
- Hardened Stainless-Steel Blades: Our aircraft-grade stainless steel blades are designed to handle the toughest ingredients, so from the first blend to the last, you get the same quality results
- Self-Cleaning: With a drop of dish soap and warm water, your Vitamix machine can clean itself in 30 to 60 seconds
- Potent Motor;
- Illumined control panel.
Vitamix Alternatives to consider
Founded in 1989, Blendtec is one of the most reliable brands of blenders. Blendtec isn’t just reliable. It doesn’t lack functionality as well.
Oster blenders are affordable and characterized with power and precision. You can trust an omega blender to blend your smoothie or anything into a velvety like a puree.
You can bank on the durability of a ninja blender: it’s reliable. The blenders are proficient and reasonably priced.
How Powerful Should a Blender Be?
Although 300-500-watt blenders are powerful, 1000 watt blenders can grind anything. If you need an efficient and powerful blender, look for the best Vitamix blender, you won’t get disappointed.
Can Vitamix Blenders Make Hot Soup?
Yes! To make hot soup in a Vitamix, throw in all the ingredients needed for the soup, and blend on the highest speed for 6 minutes.
Conclusion: Which Blender to Choose?
To compare Vitamix 5200 vs. 5300, we have given an in-depth review of these models. They are both stellar appliances capable of giving your desired results. However, our top pick is Vitamix 5200. It’s more durable than the new 5300 model, perfectly combines both price and quality, which is not inferior to competitive models in parameters. And of course, it will be your best assistant in the kitchen for a long time.