Top 9 Best Food Processors Under $100: Comparison Chart
Affordable + Durable
Best Overall: LINKChef Review
- Fast and Versatility: Powerful 250w motor allows you chopping, blending, pureeing, mixing and mincing a variety of ingredients quickly.
- Safe Performance: Quick creations are made easy with multiple applications e.g. chop meat, onions, slice salad veggies, shred cabbages and blend frozen fruits. Everyday meal prep is safe with a locking blade that features of long-lasting stainless steel. The handle and pour spout ensures easy serving.
- Precise Control: Pulsing button for ultimate control provide precise control to produce perfect texture of your ingredients - ideal for anything such as creating a meat stuffing, vegetable salad and tomato ketchup.
- Easy to Clean and Store: resist to scratch and corrosion; compact and lightweight, perfect size for everyday use in the kitchen, dishwasher-safe work bowl, lid and blade.
- What You Get: LINKChef mini chopper main body/power pod, 4 bi-level blades, stainless steel bowl, BPA free transparent lid, anti-slip rubber mat, user manual, our fan-favorite 36-month warranty and friendly customer service.
High Speeds Plus Pulse: Hamilton Beach Review
- Bowl scraper attachment: Special attachment scrapes the sides of the bowl to keep ingredients close to the blades for more even results and to save you time when chopping or pureeing — no need to stop and remove the lid to use a spatula
- 10 cup capacity: The generous 10 cup bowl can handle large volumes of foods without having to stop to empty it
- Large feed chute: Can fit large foods like a whole block of cheese for quick, easy processing and less prep time
- Versatility of a food processor, food chopper and vegetable chopper: Reversible stainless steel disc slices and shreds, while the stainless steel s-blade chops, mixes and purees
- 2 speeds plus pulse and 450 watts of power: Food processor's low and high speeds plus pulse gives you the control you need for a variety of recipes
Dishwasher-safe Parts: Cuisinart DLC-2APK Review
- This year, Cuisinart is donating $32,500, regardless of sales, to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- 250 watt motor
- Auto-Reversing smartpower blade for two powerful processing options
- Included: stainless steel blade with sharp and blunt edges, spatula and instruction/recipe book
- Dishwasher-safe parts
Highly Recommend: KitchenAid KFP0718OB Review
- Easy to use. One-click, twist-free bowl assembly with a latched lid for easy set up.
- Easy to clean. With the sealed, leak-resistant work bowl, which means less food gets trapped in the bowl and lid. Also, the bowl, lid and accessories are all dishwasher-safe.
- Easy to store. With a compact design, In-bowl accessory storage and convenient cord wrap.
- Simple controls with 3 speed options. High, low and pulse speeds to handle a variety of ingredients with precision. The easy-press paddles and illuminated LED controls make operation simple.
- Chop, puree, shred and slice everything from cucumbers to tomatoes, cheeses and more with the reversible medium slicing/shredding disc and multi-purpose blade.
Glass Container: Kocbelle Review
- 【Wireless Handy Chopper】Food process innovation,smart kitchen gadget,cordless food processor free to move anywhere in the kitchen,equipped 2.5 cup small bowl but handy for daily meal preparation.only 0.9 kg weight,size 4.2 inch * 4.2inch * 8 inch ideal for family meals and outdoor picnic.
- 【Sturdy and Durable Glass Container】Washed up perfectly in your dishwasher,easy to clean and safer compared to plastic bowls. No worry for scratch and leakage,BPA free make it perfect for family use and ideal for making baby food.
- 【Fresh ingredients press to go】No complicated procedures,only simply switch on to deal with meats, nuts,onions and so on,Ingredients are usually processed in 5-30 seconds,determined based on component properties,safety product design to avoid knife blade hurts and over-heating.
- 【Easy to assemble and clean】No difficult twisting or locking,just place the lid, blade and you are about to chop. Dismantlable blade and glass bowl design make it super easy to clean, dishwasher safe.
- 【Service and Warranty】Contact us anytime if you have any problems when using the products,reply daily by our professional customer service team and provide one-year warranty.Pick our product and start the worry-free journey.What you get：1*Mini chopper motor,1* Glass bowl,1*Scraper ,1* blades ,1* USB charger and 1*user manaul.
Easy-To-Clean: Cuisinart FP-8GMP1 Review
- 350 watts for powerful food prep performance
- 8-Cup work bowl with measurement markings
- Reversible shredding and slicing discs - medium to fine
- Integrated feed tube to add ingredients during processing
- Easy-To-Clean, removable parts are dishwasher safe
Simple Controls: KitchenAid KFP0718ER Review
- Easy to Use with a one-click, twist-free bowl assembly with a latched lid for easy set up
- Easy to clean, sealed, leak-resistant work bowl; dishwasher-safe bowl, lid & accessories
- Easy to Store with a compact design, in-bowl accessory storage and convenient cord wrap
- 3 Speed Options (High, Low and Pulse) and easy-press paddles with illuminated LED controls
- Chop, Puree, Shred and Slice everything from cucumbers to tomatoes, cheeses and more with the reversible medium slicing/shredding disc and multi-purpose blade
Silver Stainless Finish: Ninja BN601 Review
- 1000 Peak Watts: The most powerful kitchen food processor (under $200) can process the toughest ingredients with ease. (based on average selling price and rated wattage)
- Professional Versatility & Performance: Dedicated blades and discs deliver restaurant-worthy results. Precisely chop, consistently slice, and evenly mix all in one appliance
- 4 Auto-iQ Intelligent Preset Programs: Make food prep easier with our dedicated preset programs. Chop veggies, shred cheese, and make smooth sauces and quick pizza dough or cookie dough from scratch—all at the touch of a button
- 9-Cup Capacity: Expect consistent results whether you’re chopping a small batch (a few garlic cloves) or an entire bowlful of ingredients—great for large families and entertaining guests
- 2 Lbs of Dough in as Little as 30 Seconds: Powerful dough mixer with the torque to quickly and evenly fold in ingredients
Titanium Coating Blades: MOSAIC Review
- POWERFUL AND DUABLE - 400W powerful motor and 4 Titanium Coating Blades, make it possible to grind, chop in a blink. The knife set has been upgrade to make it more durable and strong enough to handle the heavy job while grinding or chopping.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL PROCESSOR - More than just a meat grinder, the machine can be used for chopping meat, fish, vegetables, cheese, nuts, fruits or making salad, guacamole and baby food, etc.
- Efficient Garlic Peeler - The food processor come with a rubber blade, can peel garlic efficiently. The rubber blade can easily peel the garlic in high-speed rotation without destroying the integrity of the garlic. Make your kitchen more easier.
- EASY TO USE AND STORAGE - Build with a safety function make it safer and user-friendly, press down to start and automatically reset. Also, the food chopper has a distinctive cable storage function, you just need to wrap the wire around the motor part and fix the end of the wire to the bayonet of this chopper.
- EASY TO CLEAN - Easy to assemble, all removable parts clean up dishwasher safe or easily by hand. The cover, bowl and the chopping blades can be also cleaned in the upper basket of the dishwasher. Perfect for your home use.
Buyer’s guide: Best Food Processor Under $100
What is a Food Processor?
It is an appliance that is used to facilitate repetitive tasks like grinding, kneading, chopping, slicing, and more for processing edibles and preparing all sorts of dishes in various ways.
What Does a Food Processor Do?
Chopping & slicing
Do away with the painful task of chopping onions and other veggies by letting the best food processor under $100 take over in your kitchen. The food processor reviews suggest that the appliance serves a handful of purposes for processing eatables like chopping, slicing, grating, dicing vegetables and nuts, and more.
Making nut butter & flour
Do you love the crunchy and smooth texture of almond butter or peanut butter? If so, then buy the best food processor under $50 to prepare healthy and sugar-free nut butter from scratch in only a few minutes. You can also turn on the power of the appliance to prepare finely-powdered and gluten-free flour of much better quality than that available at the market.
Grinding & mincing meat
Stay at home and use an affordable food processor to make healthy and delicious meatballs, sausages, hamburgers, and more. All that you need to do is buy fresh meat cuts from the market, grind the chunks into finely minced pieces with this processing appliance, and then churn out your favorite dishes in the kitchen.
Making shakes & smoothies
Wake up to a tall glass of smoothie or settle down for the day with your favorite shake by using the best budget food processor. You can use any ingredient of your choices like Greek yogurt, frozen fruits, fun flavorings, and more to make smooth and mouth-watering smoothies and shakes of perfect consistency.
Kneading dough for bread & pie-crusts
If you find it very arduous to knead the dough for pie-crusts and bread, then make the best use of the top rated food processor. The blades of the best food processor generate a high-value of RPM that helps in kneading the dough most perfectly within a few minutes. The rotating blades also generate heat that keeps the dough soft and warm for a long time.
Making sauces & purees
Why spend hundreds of dollars in buying sauces, dips, dressings, and purees when you can make the healthiest condiments at home with the help of this kitchen appliance? Buy an inexpensive food processor today to make delicious hummus, salsas, salad dressings, curry paste, pesto, guacamole, and more right in your kitchen.
Best food processor under $100: How to choose?
According to the food processor under $100 reviews, here are the key factors you should look out for before buying one:
Power & Wattage
Check the power and wattage of the motor before buying the appliance. If you seek to grind and slice frozen fruits and veggies, then consider an appliance of high power.
Size & Capacity
Don’t go for a big size randomly. Make sure that the design is right and the jar of the instrument is of suitable capacity.
Must Have Attachments
Make sure that every attachment is in place while buying the best food processor. Check the availability of attachments like knife blades, shredding and slicing blades, dough hooks, potato rasps, grating blades, and more before purchasing the processor.
The best variety of this kitchen appliance lasts for years. Check the material, the compatibility of the parts, the quality of the components, and such other factors to make sure it is durable.
Easy to Operate
Marc Harrison, the professor at Rhode Island School of Design, was hired by an American company in 1978 to conduct disability research and make this kitchen instrument more user-friendly and easily operable.
Check for the following additional features before buying the best food processing appliance:
- Sharp processing blades that are resistant to corrosion;
- Multiple blades for multiple functions;
- Easily removable blades;
- Availability of a locking system;
- Presence of a scraper;
- The volume of the bowl;
- Speed of the processor;
- Compatibility with the countertop;
- Availability of anti-leaking features and reversible discs;
- Ease of assembly and warranty of the product;
- The low noise level during operation.
How to Use a Food Processor?
Follow the steps below to use this tool:
- Select the right set of blades and attach them to the food processor.
- Set the lid and bowl and then plug in the machine to start processing the food.
- Add the ingredients to the bowl through the tube.
- Move the food with the pusher to process it more smoothly.
- Make salsas, sauces, butter, minced meat, and a host of other dishes in the appliance.
Can You Use a Blender as a Food Processor?
Even though the appliances seem similar, the primary difference between food processors and blenders is that while the former can perform an impressive range of tasks to prepare food, a blender can only combine and pulverize dry and wet edible ingredients.
Verdict and Our Recommendation for 2021
Now that you have a fair idea about buying the best food processor under 100 then it is finally time to hit the store. If there is not much space in your kitchen, you can opt for a handy and useful mini food processor that is highly efficient. If you can’t make a decision yet, then follow the recommendations for the best food processor under $100 in 2021.
The top recommendations of this year include Cuisinart FP-8 Elemental 8-CupFood Processor, and Ninja BN601 Professional Plus Food Processor.