Best Single Serve Blender – TOP 10
With the Tribest portable blender at home, you can easily blend multiple drinks without cleaning bulky blending jars. It’s a set of 2 large and 2 small blend-n-serve cups and lids.
The blades are completely enclosed in operation, so there’s no chance of coming in contact with spinning blades. Its strong 200-watt motor blends various ingredients including ice, nuts, seeds, plus grains.
You can choose from a touch pulse and press or a twist continuous operation mode. Its unbreakable polycarbonate blend-n-serve cups are made using bullet-proof glass.
Why We Like It
- Versatile, portable model perfect for busy people
- Ideal for blending for individuals and families
- 2 operational modes
- Polycarbonate unbreakable blending cups
Keyton’s Personal blender is modern and streamlined in design, effortlessly complementing your kitchen and decor. It comes with a sporting cup to use as a drinking bottle on the go.
It is easy to use with a single touch operation by pressing down or twisting the bottle into the base. It’s ideal to use at home and carry in your bag or car to the gym, college or work. The highly powered 300-watt motor crushes and pulverizes easily ice, frozen fruit, and much more.
Why We Like It
- Single touch convenient operation
- Suction-cup feet secures the base to the counter or table
- UL certified with BPA free jar
- Portable and convenient to carry around
- Streamline in design
The Magic Silver Bullet Blender lets you blend, mix, grind, whip and even chop in its high impact plastic cup. You can not only make your favorite shakes and smoothies, but also omelets, sauces, and dips in it.
It runs on a 250 watts high-torque power base and is easy to use in just 10 seconds. Just fill the ingredients, line up tabs and place on the power base. It’s the uniquely designed blade and bullet shape forcefully circulates food into the cyclonic cutting zone to quickly prepare food.
The flip-top to-go lid makes it convenient to carry your smoothie when in a hurry. Cleaning is a cinch, using water and soap, and is even dishwasher safe.
Why We Like It
- A high-speed blender that chops, whips, blends, mixes, grinds and minces food
- Versatile and easy to use
- Makes perfect smoothies, shakes, cocktails, and soups
- Recipe book with recipes from appetizers to desserts
- Comes with three cups- a tall cup, party mug, and short cup
The NutriBullet 1201 is not just a blender but is also a nutrient extractor. Its powerful 600-watt motor and sturdy cyclonic blades pulverize the toughest ingredients into a silky smooth smoothie.
It’s perfect for people with busy lifestyles to prepare wholesome, balanced, and nutritious meals in seconds. Cleaning up is also easy. Just twist off the blade and rinse with soap and water or in the dishwasher.
The 12-piece set comprises one tall and 2 small cups, a power base, a flat blade, an emulsifying blade, and 2 resealable lids. There’s also a pocket nutritionist and recipe manual for assistance.
- Gives 5 servings per smoothie
- Pulverizes superfoods, fruits, vegetables to create nutritious shakes and smoothies
- Powerful motor with cyclonic blades
- Has a 1-year warranty plus hundreds of smoothie recipes
- Made in China
- Cannot be used with adapters or voltage converter devices
- Cannot be used outside the US or Canada
- Complaints of leaky rubber gasket
The Oster My Blend is a personalized blender fit for the busy and health-conscious people. It’s ideal for making your favorite smoothies and shakes and to carry along in its sports bottle.
Its 400 watts motor efficiently crushes ice in addition to the 250 one-touch blending action. The 20 oz. BPA free plastic sport bottle is dishwasher safe and can later hold water throughout the day. The lid has a carry hook to carry around conveniently.
A built-in, resettable fuse revives the unit in 15 minutes if it overheats. With a cord length of 16”, this easy-to-clean blender is rather flexible to use.
- Has an instruction manual with recipes
- 16” cord with a built-in resettable fuse
- Has a 3-year satisfaction guarantee and 1-year limited warranty
- Bottle fits most car cup holders
- Small blender base can be kept on the counter all day
- Complaints of sport bottle exploding
- Rubber part wears out with a single use
This BPA free Hamilton beach personal single serve is perfect for making and taking your smoothie with you. It’s compact in design with a 14 oz. jar and lid that are both dishwashers safe. Its 175 watt motor with stainless steel blades can even crush ice from the best countertop ice maker.
A single touch blends your protein shakes, smoothies, baby formula, salad dressing, and much more. Hamilton single-serve blender’s size makes it convenient to carry to the office, beach or while traveling. It’s all thanks to this Hamilton Beach single serve blender with a travel lid.
- Stainless steel blades crush ice for smooth results
- Cord wraps for easier storage
- Dishwasher safe, BPA free lid and jar
- Blend and carry the detachable jar with you
- Blender occupies minimal space while jar fits most car cup holders
- Does not blend hot food, liquids or baby’s food
- Cheaply and poorly built
- Complaints of the blender smoking and making noise
The Ninja Fit is a black, powerful blender, checked and tested by qualified suppliers. It quickly and efficiently prepares nutritious super juices and healthy meals and is dishwasher safe.
Sets comprise of a base, 2 Nutri Ninja cups, and one blade and 2 sip and seal lids. This easy-to-use and powerful unit comes with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Includes an instructional book
- 50-recipe cookbook
- Quickly pulverizes smoothies, shakes, juices in two cups
- Comes with two Nutri Ninja cups, lids
- Smoothie remnants found in the blender
- The container is not cross-threaded or sealed and tends to splutter food
The Cuisinart CPB BPA-free blender fits anywhere and runs on a 350-watt powerful motor that does it all for you. Its chopping cup is perfect for making smoothies, mincing herbs or grinding flax.
Alongside the blender cup, there are also four Tritan travel cups for whipping up custom drinks. The slip-proof feet prevent movement and damage marks on countertops and tables. The cord storage keeps countertops neat and tidy.
Its user-friendly sleek electronic touchpad has LED indicator lights, where blue indicates speed. It has a Standby Mode, Auto Stop and Safety interlock features and high and low pulse controls. The stainless steel blade is unique, patented and ultra sharp.
- Has a limited 3-year warranty
- Patented, sharp, stainless steel blade
- User-friendly 3-function electronic touchpad with LED indicator lights
- Has a standby mode, auto-stop, and safety interlock features
- Shatter-resistant, BPA-free, and dishwasher safe jar and cups
- Too small cups
- Takes too long to blend frozen fruit
- Easily overheats and smells toxic
The Vitamix S30 Professional blender runs on a powerful 790-watt motor. It comes with a 20oz container and lid and 40oz container for making meals for small families.
It’s easy-to-use with multiple speed levels and an additional pulse feature. It’s the only high-performance portable blender with the power and design for consistent high-quality blending. It, in fact, completely liquefies items like dates, kale or almonds.
- Has a 5-year warranty and a month’s guarantee
- Comes with two sized containers
- Easy to use with pulse feature
- Runs on a powerful 790 watt motor with incredible blending suction
- Ideal for various blending recipes
- Difficult to clean
- Blending cup is a bit too small
- Complaints of liquid seepage
This single-serve blender from Bella comes with a 700-watt power base and cross stainless steel blending blade. It efficiently emulsifies and liquefies whole fruits and leafy greens.
An additional flat grinding blade pulverizes dry food and spices, including coffee beans and nuts. Its large-holed shaker lid convenient and directly serves grated food and coarse spice blends. The smaller holed shaker lid is ideal for sprinkling finely ground spices.
This is a 15-piece set with 5 directly attached blending tumblers. It lets you enjoy your smoothie from Bella blender with minimal cleanup. The cups are even dishwasher safe.
- Includes 5 blending tumblers, two shaker lids, and 2 lip rings and lids to sip on the go
- Comes with an instructional manual and videos, and recipes
- Ideal blender for most cooking purposes
- Have two sharp stainless steel blades
- Easy to use just attach, rotate and push down to blend
- The grinding blade tends to lock up with several uses
- Too noisy
Buyer’s Guide: All You Need to Know About single serve blenders
What Makes the Best Single Serve Smoothie Blender?
There are various features in the best single serve smoothie blenders, where the most important are:
Number of To-Go Cups
Not everyone is happy with a 1-cup unit. Those making smoothies for the entire family may need a multi-cup unit. While you can buy additional cups, it’s more convenient to buy a kit.
Blender Cup Sizes
The average cup size is 16 ounces, and anything smaller is inconvenient. Even the cup’s design can make a difference. Some are designed to optimize the circulation of ingredients to give a better smoothie.
Wattage may not perfectly indicate a blender’s power, but your ingredients will affect your choice. Smoothies with soft foods like bananas don’t need too much power.
A stronger unit is, however, needed to blend hard vegetables like carrots, frozen fruits, and ice. Though stronger, more power means more noise, which may get irritating while making morning smoothies when everyone’s asleep.
The best single serve smoothie blender should also have strong and sharp blades. The blending cup should be large enough to hold the ingredients for one smoothie or protein shake.
Other factors are speed, noise level, ease-of-use, lid tightness, smoothie quality and ease of cleaning. Depending on need and space, some may even consider portability, accessories, design, wattage.
Some blenders do not come with any accessories while others come with additional travel cups. Select based on whether you require the accessories or not.
What Are the Advantages of a Single Serve Blender over a Multi-Serve Blender?
Once again, the advantages are contextual, based on personal usage and preferences. For those on a tight budget, medium multi-serve models are cheaper than the portable versions.
Family people responsible for their family’s nutrition may prefer a multi-serve blender. Those who live alone or in couples might find a single-serve blender a better choice.
Multi-serve models make not one, but multiple batches at a time, to store in the fridge. The portable units are better if you prefer blending something fresh every day.
When it comes to space, the multi-serve models take more space than single-serve blenders. Besides, single-serve blenders are ideal for people with limited space.
There are other benefits to buying portable units like:
- You can carry the cup for blending with you
- Easier to clean and mostly dishwasher safe.
- It makes smoothies quickly and efficiently. Just toss in the ingredients and blend for a few minutes. So it indirectly helps you live a healthier lifestyle, through healthy drinks and smoothies.
A Must-Have for 2020
This information should help you to choose the best single serve blender for yourself. Sometimes too much information can be devastating. Many end up more confused and need assistance choosing after reading so many serve blender reviews.
MyKitchenAdvisor can help you if you are in the same predicament or need help choosing the best single serve blender 2020. According to our experts, it’s the Tribest PB-250 portable blender and grinder.
It lets you blend multiple drinks without the cleaning of bulky jars. There are 2 large and 2 small lidded cups for your blending needs, and a strong motor that blends most ingredients, including ice, nuts, and seeds.
There are 2 operation modes to choose from to make the ideal smoothie, milkshake or puree. In short, this pick is perfect for both busy individuals and families.