- 1 Top 6 Best Quesadilla Makers: Comparison Chart
- 2 Tips To Buy the Best Quesadilla Maker
- 3 FAQ
- 4 Verdict and Recommendation for 2020
Top 6 Best Quesadilla Makers: Comparison Chart
Best Overall: Nostalgia EQM8 Review
- Unique cooking plate - when the lid closes, the design of the cooking plate creates 6 sectional pieces to neatly seal in the flavorful ingredients.
- Extra stuffing latch - a two-position latch on the lid adjusts to allow for thin or Thick stuffed quesadillas.
- 8-Inch cooking surface - cook 6 wedges on the large 8-inch cooking surface in just minutes.
- Indicator light - two indicator lights let you know when the unit has power and When the unit is Preheated.
- Easy cleanup - when you're done making quesadillas, simply wipe clean The non-stick cooking surface.
Locking Lid: Hamilton Beach 25409 Review
- Hot & ready to eat in about 5 minutes; makes 6 wedges
- Nonstick surface wipes clean
- Satisfy your appetite for restaurant quality right at home
- Locking lid for less mess & upright storage
- Power & preheat lights
Easy-to-operate: Santa Fe QM2R Review
- Easy-to-operate 900-watt unit bakes quesadillas in 4 to 5 minutes
- Accommodates 10-inch flour tortillas and soft filling ingredients
- Power and ready indicator lights; nonstick plates for effortless food release
- Drip tray; compact on-end storage; owner's manual with recipes included
- Measures approximately 12 by 12 by 6 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Non-stick Plates: Brentwood Review
- The Brentwood Quesadilla Maker produces an 8 inch quesadilla
- Smartly designed plates create 6 sectional pieces
- Powerful 900 watt quesadilla maker produces quesadillas in minutes
- Non-stick plates simply wipe down clean
- Includes removable drip tray for less mess
8-inch Cooking Surface: Elite Gourmet EQD-413 Review
- 8-INCH COOKING SURFACE: Cook 6 quesadilla wedges on the large 8-inch nonstick cooking surface in just under 5-minutes. Cheesy, melty and delicious snacks
- EASY CLEANUP: When you're done making the quesadillas on the nonstick hot plate, simply wipe clean the cooking surface, do not use abrasive cleansers
- COMPACT STORAGE: The unit stands vertical for a convenient and tidy upright storage after you're done cooking. DRAINAGE RIM & DRIP TRAY: Catch any drippings in the drip tray located underneath the unit. Reduce grease for a healthy snack
- INDICATOR LIGHTS: Two indicator lights let you know when the unit has power and when the unit is preheated and ready for cooking
- LOCKING LATCH: Perfectly keep quesadilla and filling intact, while simultaneously scoring and slicing into 6 wedges
Built-in Drip Reservoir: El Paso 10023 Review
- Non-stick plates
- Built-in drip reservoir
- Power light (on/off)
- Ready light
- Includes El Paso Chile recipes
Tips To Buy the Best Quesadilla Maker
There are two things to consider when you are taking the size of the quesadilla maker into account. Firstly, do you have enough space in your kitchen area, or wherever you plan to place the appliance? And second, how many people do you need to serve? Quesadilla makers come in all sizes. You can buy a 12 inch quesadilla maker or a 10 inch quesadilla maker. If you have a large family and have enough kitchen space, or if you run a restaurant, then you should definitely go for a large quesadilla maker. Otherwise, a smaller maker will be more convenient.
The best quesadilla maker will always have a deep dish. That will allow you to make thicker quesadillas with lots of stuffings. The deeper space makes sure that your kitchen counter does not get stained with cheese drip. Thus, you enjoy thick, delicious quesadillas filled with your favourite stuffings.
The best quesadilla maker 2020 for you will vary depending on the type of wedges it has. If you want your quesadilla to be served pieced without any manual effort, go for one with wedges. The other type comes with flat cooking plates, and will prepare a smooth round quesadilla.
- Segment cutter
It will make sure that the stuffing doesn’t spill out and everybody gets evenly cut pieces of the quesadilla.
- Removable plates
A quesadilla maker with removable plates will allow you to take the plates out and hence you can clean them properly.
- Indicator lights
This tip is very helpful because the machine will tell you when to put in the quesadilla and its fillings and when it is ready, with no possibility of half-cooked treats.
- Spillover out ring
The best quesadilla maker will have an outer ring which will keep the food inside and not allow anything to spill out of the machine and create a mess.
The material of any kitchen appliance is always one of the most important factors to consider when buying one. The material determines the taste and quality of the food you are cooking, as well as the durability of the gadget. So you must buy the alliance with the perfect material. Quesadilla makers are mostly made of stainless steel or iron- both good materials which will not mess with the quesadillas being made. However, according to quesadilla makers reviews, a top-rated quesadilla maker always comes with a non-stick coating because otherwise releasing the quesadillas after cooking can become a very messy process. Moreover, non-stick utensils also allow easy cleaning.
Easy to Use and Clean
The quesadilla maker reviews say that the best quesadilla maker is not a complex piece of machinery. They are both easy to use and clean. However, you still need to keep in mind that the gadget you are buying is user friendly. To ensure it, you should invest in a non-stick quesadilla maker. It provides both easy heating while cooking as well as easy cleaning.
How to Use a Quesadilla Maker?
Step 1: First prep the quesadilla maker by spraying the inside of the lid and base with a light layer of oil. It will allow you to release the quesadilla easily after cooking.
Step 2: Preheat the appliance. Plug the closed electric quesadilla maker to an electrical outlet and allow it to heat for approximately 5 minutes. If your maker has indicator lights, the green light will start flashing when it reaches the right temperature. Unplug it when that happens.
Step 3: You can now start assembling the quesadilla. Wear oven mitts because the insides will be really hot. Place the tortilla and the stuffing at the center of the bottom plate of the maker. Keep in mind that you should not overfill with stuffings because it will spill over otherwise. Shut the lid securely.
Step 4: When cooking the quesadilla, don’t open the lid before 3-5 minutes of heating. But the time required also depends on the stuffings. If you leave it on for too long, the ingredients might melt and come out of the sides and make a mess.
After the cooking is done, use a spatula to transfer them to plates. If you want to make more, close the lid immediately so that the heat does not escape.
Step 5: Now you need to clean your quesadilla machine. Wait for the indicator light to turn off after cooking. Unplug the appliance and wait for it to cool down. This usually takes several minutes. When it is cooled, just wipe the surface with a damp cloth and it will be ready for use again.
What Else Can You Make with a Quesadilla Maker?
Probably the best thing about a commercial quesadilla maker is that it is not just restricted to quesadillas. It can also be used to make French toasts, crepes, grilled sandwiches, burgers, and pancakes. A kitchen appliance as multitasking as a large quesadilla maker can certainly make it extremely handy.
Verdict and Recommendation for 2020
A quesadilla maker is every Mexican food lover’s favourite kitchen item and is supported by Delishably. So tell us about your experience with your maker. What do you think is the best quesadilla maker 2020? Tell us in the comments!