- 1 Top 8 Best Pasta Pots: Comparison Chart
- 1.1 Best Overall: Cuisinart 77-412 Pasta/Steamer Set Review
- 1.2 Made of Polished Stainless Steel: Cook N Home Pasta Cooker Review
- 1.3 Oven Safe to 500F: Cooks Standard Pasta Steamer Review
- 1.4 Hand Wash Only: Bialetti Oval Multi-Pot Review
- 1.5 Perforated Steel Insert: All-Clad E9078064 Multi Cooker Review
- 1.6 Induction-Ready: 6Tramontina 80120/509DS Pasta Cooker Review
- 1.7 Cool Grip Handle: ExcelSteel Pasta Pot Review
- 1.8 Easy to Clean: All-Clad Essentials Pasta Pot Review
- 2 Buyer’s Guide: Best Pasta Pot
- 2.1 What Are the Advantages of Buying a Pasta Pot?
- 2.2 What Are The Things To Consider While Buying a Pasta Cooker?
- 3 FAQs
- 4 Final Verdict: Recommendation for 2020
Top 8 Best Pasta Pots: Comparison Chart
Best Overall: Cuisinart 77-412 Pasta/Steamer Set Review
- Chef's Choice Stainless: Mirror finish. Classic looks, professional performance
- Unsurpassed Heat Distribution: Aluminum encapsulated base heats quickly and spreads heat evenly. Eliminates hot spots
- Stainless Steel for Professional Results: Stainless steel cooking surface does not discolor, react with food or alter flavors. Great for classic cooking techniques like slow simmers, rolling boils and reduction of liquids
- Cool Grip Handle: Solid stainless steel riveted handle stays cool on the stovetop. A helper handle provides extra support and balance when lifting and pouring
- Drip-Free Pouring: Rim is tapered for drip-free pouring
Made of Polished Stainless Steel: Cook N Home Pasta Cooker Review
- Includes: 8 quart stockpot, steamer insert, pasta insert/pot, and a tempered glass lid
- Stainless steel with an aluminum disc layered in the bottom for even heat distribution
- Tempered glass lid with steam vent to view food; Durable stainless steel riveted handles
- Deep steamer insert holds a large amount; Pasta pot/strainer cooks a variety of noodles
- Works on Induction, gas, electric, glass, ceramic, halogen, etc.; Dishwasher safe
Oven Safe to 500F: Cooks Standard Pasta Steamer Review
- Includes: 12 quart stockpot, pasta insert/pot, steamer insert, and a Stainless Steel lid
- Made of 18-10 Stainless Steel with an aluminum disc bottom layer for even/quick heat distribution
- Stainless Steel lid keeps in heat and moisture; riveted handles for durability that stay comfortable/cool
- Pasta pot/strainer cooks a variety of food such as pasta, potatoes, and grains; deep steamer insert holds a large amount of vegetables
- Induction compatible and works on gas, electric, glass, ceramic, halogen, etc.; oven safe to 500F; dishwasher safe
Hand Wash Only: Bialetti Oval Multi-Pot Review
- 6 QUART PASTA POT: Elongated oval shape inspired by Italian style and design accommodates all shapes and sizes of pasta, from longer spaghetti and lasagna to shorter penne and farfalle noodles
- VERSATILE AND MULTIPURPOSE: Great for more than just making pasta and can be used for cooking vegetables, potatoes, soups, stews, and more
- LOCKABLE STRAINING LID: Included lid with built-in straining holes twists and locks into place to make it safer and more convenient to drain excess water from the pot
- CONVENIENT HANDLES: Attached handles on either side of the pot provide a secure grip
- MADE WITH STAINLESS STEEL: Durable 18/8 stainless steel construction with aluminum core in the base distributes heat faster and more evenly
Perforated Steel Insert: All-Clad E9078064 Multi Cooker Review
- 8-Quart covered multi-cooker pot with perforated insert for easy draining and stainless-steel steamer basket for added versatility
- Single-ply polished stainless-steel construction with thick aluminum warp-resistant base for fast, even heating
- Highly polished 18/10 stainless-steel cooking surface offers superior stick resistance and easy maintenance, plus won’t react with food
- More durable than traditional pots for a lifetime of use; steel lid; stainless-steel handles permanently secured with stainless-steel rivets
- Capacity etched on the pot’s base; oven- and broiler-safe to 600 degrees F; induction compatible; dishwasher-safe; limited lifetime warranty
Induction-Ready: 6Tramontina 80120/509DS Pasta Cooker Review
- Set includes: 8 Qt. stock pot, Lock & Drain insert, glass lid
- Tri-ply base construction provides quick and even heat distribution
- Heat- and shatter-resistant tempered glass lid allows you to monitor cooking progress; Stainless steel Lock & Drain insert
- Oven-safe up to 350 F (176 C)
- Compatible with all cooktops - including induction; Dishwasher-safe
Cool Grip Handle: ExcelSteel Pasta Pot Review
- Constructed in stainless for durability
- Encapsulated base enhances even heat distribution
- Easy to clean
- Ideal for every kitchen
- Dishwasher safe
Easy to Clean: All-Clad Essentials Pasta Pot Review
- Versatile: essential pieces for stovetop to oven to Table use.
- Easy release: PFOA-free nonstick surface for effortless release.
- Easy cleanup: safe for the dishwasher, Easy for the hand washer.
- Easy storage: neat, fuss-free nesting that prevents scratching of nonstick surface
- Durable consistent performance: heavy-gauge anodized aluminum with stainless steel riveted handles for even cooking and warp resistance.
Buyer’s Guide: Best Pasta Pot
What Are the Advantages of Buying a Pasta Pot?
If you want to get your hands on a good pasta pot then now would be an excellent time to hit the online stores. However, buying the spaghetti pot is not an easy task. You need to consider a host of different factors before settling for the right choice. Should you buy the best pasta pot with strainer or go for the one with extra features? Do you want to splurge beyond your budget or save it and go for a simple oval pasta pot instead? Read the buyer’s guide to put your doubts to rest.
Make your Sunday breakfast feel like a creamy and cheesy dream. Create your own fettuccine recipes with the help of the best pot for cooking pasta. If you are still tottering on the edge of to buy or not to buy a pasta cooking pot, then check out the advantages of the best pasta pot:
Cut Down On the Chances Of Scalding Your Fingers
Draining out the water after boiling raw product is quite risky. The hot water splashes and scalds the hands that hold the gadget. The pot even slips from the hand, causing severe burns. A pasta cooker pot eliminates such risks and renders the pasta cooking experience completely safe. Buy the best-insulated pasta pot with a strainer lid to avoid accidents.
The Pasta Is Always Perfectly Cooked
The pasta pot is equipped with the latest cooking mechanisms. The material of the cooking gadget helps in the even distribution of heat that ensures perfect cooking. Savor the original flavor of the product by cooking it in the pasta cooker pot.
Think about the amount of spaghetti that flows into the sink drain along with the strained out water. Quit feeding your sink with pasta and bring home the best non-stick pasta pot with a strainer lid. The strainer holds the food back and strains out the water to the last drop. The pasta pot will make sure that there is no wastage of your precious pasta.
Explore the Recipes of Your Favourite Foods Too
Why should you stick to pasta when you can make rice, meat, quince, and a variety of other dishes in the pasta pot? Spend a few extra bucks to buy the equipment that comes with an extra kit. The multi-purpose utensils of different designs can even help you set up a dinner buffet if you please. So decide quickly and buy the best pasta pot today.
What Are The Things To Consider While Buying a Pasta Cooker?
Now that you have decided to buy the best pot for cooking pasta, it is time to consider the factors to be kept in mind while choosing it.
The material of the utensil plays the most vital role. It influences the cooking speed and aids in spreading the heat evenly. The following types of materials are ideal for pasta pots.
- Stainless steel
Stainless steel helps in trapping the moisture and heat inside the cooking place. This heat-trapping mechanism reduces the cooking time and ensures that the pasta is soft and well-cooked. Moreover, stainless steel is easy to clean and non-reactive.
Aluminium is lightweight but a little too reactive. However, the pots are of anodized aluminium that is non-reactive and safe for cooking.
The copper pasta pot has an aesthetic appeal, and its heat transference property makes it an ideal choice. Buy a copper pasta pot only if it is coated to prevent reaction with the food.
- Cast iron
Cast iron is costly, but it is the best as it retains the heat and cooks at a slow but steady pace.
For larger families, bigger pasta pots are better suited. The medium-sized gadgets are the best as the medium size helps to optimize the cooking duration.
Compatibility with the Cook-top And Coating
The pasta pots of stainless steel with high-grade aluminium core are compatible with different cook-tops. Invest in a non-stick pasta pot for the best experience, as per pasta pot reviews.
Some pasta cooker pots come with additional apparatus like steamers, heat-proof handles, and removable baskets. Invest in an affordable extra kit to improve your cooking experience.
- Oven and Dishwasher Safe
If you cook in an induction oven, buy the induction pasta pot with a flat base and ergonomic handles. These pots are usually of stainless steel.
Keep your budgetary constraints in mind while buying the cooking place. Don’t spend so much so that you have to cut down on breakfast for the next two weeks. Stick to your budget, and you will still be left spoilt with choice.
How To Use a Pasta Pot?
Simply fill the gadget with water, stir in a pinch of salt, boil the pasta, and keep stirring. Strain out the water, toss it in any sauce, and serve hot.
Why Does Pasta Stick to The Bottom of The Pot?
The pasta gets stuck to the base of the gadget if there is not enough water in it.
Final Verdict: Recommendation for 2020
Bring home the best pasta pot 2020 to explore the culinary scene of the Continent. Consider the different factors and read the pasta pot reviews before buying. Buy the pot only if it comes with a warranty period, and keep the guidelines in mind. Some of the top recommendations are Calphalon Contemporary pasta pot with the steamer, Cuisinart Chef’s Classic stainless set, and All-Clad stainless steel pot. Buy a pasta cooking pot to act as the best hot pot cooker for your home today and hone on your chef skills during the quarantine.