TOP 10 Best Matcha Powder: Comparison Chart
Top Choice: Encha Ceremonial Organic Matcha Review
- Ceremonial grade Encha is the premium first-harvest organic matcha green tea powder, ground from the most tender leaves each spring on our farm in the Uji mountains of Kyoto, Japan.
Budget-Friendly: Jade Leaf Matcha Green Tea Powder Review
- 100% USDA Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder - Pure Shade-Grown Green Tea Leaves - All Natural, Nothing Added (naturally gluten free and vegan)
- Authentic Japanese Origin - sourced directly from organic farms in Uji and Kagoshima, Japan, allowing us to provide much better quality at better pricing
- Create Amazing Matcha Recipes - Culinary Grade Matcha is an affordable way to add a delicious, healthy boost to lattes, smoothies, baked goods, and other dishes
- Healthy Superfood - matcha is rich in antioxidants, helps boost metabolism, great source of natural energy and mental clarity
- Love It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase for any reason, just email us and we'll make it right
Good Quality: Zen Spirit Matcha Green Tea Powder Organic Review
- 30 Grams / 1.06oz of 100% Premium Japanese Matcha Green Tea Powder USDA Organic, JONA and Vegan Certified. Harvested and Packaged in Japan From Exclusive Organic Matcha Farms and Powdered by Ceramic Stone Mills.
- Zen Spirit's Matcha Culinary Grade is a Perfect Superfood for Cooking and Preparing Your Favorite Recipes. Such as Baking Cakes, Cookies, Delicious Smoothies, Lattés, Iced Tea, Herbal Teas. Some Make use of the Powder as a Steak Tenderizer. With your Purchase We also Include an E-book with 10 Easy Recipes that May guide you to Begin enjoying the Matcha World.
- Our Premium Matcha Offers The Best Source of Antioxidants & Amino Acids such as (EGCg) & (L-Theanine). It is also 100% Cholesterol, Gluten & Sugar Free. While the Rest of the Market Focuses on Offering Lower Quality Matcha for Less, We Simply Offer The Best Culinary Matcha in the World for a Better Value for Your Money.
- Matcha Powder Detoxifies the Body, Boosts Immune System, Promotes Weight Loss By Boosting Fat Metabolism, Lowering Cholesterol & Blood Sugar. All the While, Boosting Daily Focus, Increased Energy & Relieves Stress Naturally. It also, Helps to Prevent Diseases And Reduces Skin Aging.
- Customer Satisfaction is our #1 Priority, Therefore, Our Matcha Powder has 100% Money Back Guarantee. If for any Reason You Are Dissatisfied With Your Purchase, Please Feel Free to Send Us a Message to Grant a Refund. We Appreciate You for Choosing Zen Spirit.
Value: Jade Leaf Matcha Green Tea Powder Review
- Ceremonial Grade Matcha - suited for traditional preparation where Matcha is simply whisked with hot water
- 100% USDA Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder, All Natural, Nothing Added (naturally gluten free and vegan)
- Authentic Japanese Origin - sourced directly from organic farms Uji and Kagoshima, Japan, allowing us to provide better quality at better pricing than our competitors
- Healthy Superfood - matcha is rich in antioxidants, helps boost metabolism, great source of natural energy and mental clarity.
- Love It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Matcha for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked
Best Flavor: Navitas Organics Matcha Powder Review
- Matcha: The beloved Japanese green tea for energy, concentration and vitality!
- Revered for its ability to generate calm and focused energy, Matcha is also one of nature's richest sources of the rare antioxidant EGCG.
- Navitas Organics Matcha Powder is exceptional quality: Organic, Premium Culinary Grade, sourced from Japan and grown with traditional tea production methods.
- Navitas Organics Matcha Powder has a deep green tea flavor, perfect for matcha lattes and adding to smoothies, oatmeal, baked goods and raw treats.
- USDA Organic, Kosher, Non-GMO, vegan, gluten-free.
Vibrant Texture: Eco Heed Matcha Green Tea Powder Review
- Start Your Day With a Cup of Matcha Wellness - Feel the inner peace & clear mind a cup of Matcha tea brings
- Experience the gentle & uplifting steady energy flow without the “jitters” or “caffeine crash”. A refreshing energy hit that will have you coming back for more
- First time drinking matcha? Confused with too many choices? - If you’re looking for the perfect balance of high quality & affordable price, your search is over
- USDA & JAS Certified Organic, our premium matcha green tea powder is BRIGHT GREEN in color & has a FRESH GRASSY Aroma. Produced in the Uji region of Japan
- Love it or your money back – if you’re not satisfied with our matcha, just send us an email for a full refund
Versatile Option: uVernal Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder Review
- GIVES YOU ENERGY - There is caffeine in Matcha, but it releases into the bloodstream slowly. Matcha's caffeine has an alkalizing effect, resulting in a much gentler influence on the stomach, which gradually aids with digestion, healing, cleansing.
- INCREASE MEMORY AND CONCENTRATION - The L-Theanine provided in a serving of Matcha Green Tea provides good, clean energy that can last up to 6 hours.
- DIGESTION ENHANCER - The gentle caffeine boost is also calming on the rest of the body - many find it gradually aiding with digestion, healing, and cleansing.
- LOWERS CHOLESTEROL - people who drink Match Green Tea on a regular basis show lower levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol while at the same time displaying higher levels of HDL (good) cholesterol. Matcha green tea powder contains 60% EGCg (epigallocatechin gallate) which helps promote these benefits.
- INCREDIBLE TASTE - It smells fresh and inviting like freshly blended vegetables. While it has a sweet, natural taste, there are also hundreds of recipes that it can be blended into to help add amazing health benefits to every meal!
Daily Beverage Option: The Oriental Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder Review
- POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANT - - Enhance Focus, Increase Energy, Boost your Metabolism!
Suitable For Smoothies: Kiss Me Organics Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder Review
- ORGANIC, VEGAN & NON-GMO. Made from 100% organic Japanese matcha powder, lab tested to ensure its additive and chemical-free. You get the purest matcha powder packed with vital antioxidants and nutrients missing from most North American diets like EGCG, Vitamin C, Iron, Potassium.
- POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANT. Contains 137x the antioxidants of brewed green tea and 30% recommended daily dose of manganese (a powerful antioxidant that improves skin, bones, and several other systems) per gram of powder.
- LONG LASTING ENERGY. Rich in L-theanine, an amino acid that supports enhanced mood, calm and clean, long-lasting energy and better focus and memory with no jitters of caffeine crash.
- DELICIOUS & NUTRITIOUS. Add a powerful health boost every time you sneak this into your (or your families) smoothies, lattes or other recipes. It promotes optimal brain and body function, and adds a unique and delicious taste to all kinds of recipes.
- 100% LIFETIME GUARANTEE. Our green tea matcha powder is made with love from the purest organic green tea leaves available. Youíll feel 100% satisfied, guaranteed, or weíll do whatever it takes to make it right!
Great Organic Pick: Matchaccino Starter Matcha Pure USDA Organic Green Tea Powder Review
- ON-THE-GO ENERGY: Whether you need a midday pick-me-up or you just want to start your morning off right, our superfood matcha tea powder is fast-acting and provides 4-6 hours of sustained energy! It even maintains good moods and focus for long-lasting support.
- ANTIOXIDANT BOOST: Organic matcha powder contains 137x the antioxidants of regular green tea, making it an effective way to bolster the immune system! By fighting free radical damage, it can also help improve the overall quality and health of your skin.
- SUPPORT METABOLISM: Boasting the ability to increase fat oxidation by 17%, green tea matcha can naturally support weight loss! With a nutty, earthy taste, it’s a must-have when you want to give your smoothies, cakes, pastries or beverages a little extra kick.
- TRUSTED QUALITY: Kosher, gluten-free and USDA organic, our green tea supplement is a budget-friendly option that doesn’t sacrifice quality! The best part? It’s totally free of the preservatives, sweeteners and other additives found in the competing products.
- SHOP RISK FREE: Ready to discover the endless matcha health benefits firsthand? We know you’ll love our supplement just as much as we do, but in case you don’t, orders are backed with our money back guarantee. You have nothing to lose, so try it today!
Buyer’s Guide: All You Need To Know About The Best Matcha Powder
Based on the above matcha powder reviews, let’s have a look at the essential features that are necessary for buying the best option. Get the best tea kettle from this, and let’s get started.
What Is Matcha Powder?
Matcha powder consists of powdered green tea that’s rich in antioxidants compared to brewed green tea. Even though both come from the same plant, in matcha, the leaf is completely consumed. It’s mostly seen in traditional Japanese tea parties. However, due to the recent popularity, this sweetened matcha powder is thoroughly enjoyed with desserts, smoothies, and lattes.
What Is Matcha Good For?
Matcha consists of numerous health benefits. You will find that it helps prevent cancer, obesity, diabetes, and inflammatory issues. It also enhances brain health as it is rich in antioxidants and amino acids.
Matcha Tea Bags Vs Matcha Powder
By using the powder, you can retain the goodness as you ingest the leaves entirely. Moreover, it has a higher concentration level. As for tea bags, it has less than 3% concentration and made mostly of green tea.
How To Choose The Best Matcha Powder?
While selecting the best matcha powder 2020, we have to evaluate the various aspects. Let’s have a look at what they are.
Location Of Origin
Based on the tea facts, the place of origin plays a vital role. Matcha obtained from Japan is of higher quality than the ones produced from China.
Matcha has to be adequately packaged to prevent sunlight and air from entering and ruining the freshness. Make sure that they have tightly sealed and stored at room temperature.
Texture And Taste
These powders should have a wonderful texture that makes it easy to mix using your whisk. As for the taste, sweet matcha powder with a grassy flavor is much preferred. Low-quality options will be bitter and thick. Opt for ones that have a pleasant taste like the decaf matcha powder.
Ceremonial quality powders are much pricier than the rest. However, you will find high-quality options that are available at an affordable price on our site, mykitchenadvisor.
Best Matcha Powder Types
Matcha tea is of 3 different types. These are mainly categorized as per their quality. Grab the best tea kettle to brew your favorite drink as per your choice
Ceremonial Grade Matcha Powder
This grade is mainly used for drinking tea. It’s sourced from the youngest tea leaves obtained during the first harvest period. It’s advisable to consume it without any sweeteners in its pure form.
Culinary Grade Matcha Powder
This one is the third grade of Matcha. It’s outsourced from the oldest leaves that are near the bottom of the plant. It has lesser antioxidant and phytochemical contents. As per tea facts, its mostly used for culinary purposes like baking and cooking.
Premium Grade Matcha Powder
Premium quality options lie in between both the other grades. It’s outsourced from second and third harvests. These are the best green tea brands available at an affordable rate.
Best Matcha Powder FAQ
Where Does Matcha Come From?
Macha comes from the Tencha leaf that’s shade-grown. They are mostly found in the cities of Uji and Nishio in Japan and China.
Why Is Matcha So Expensive?
High-quality matcha is costlier than regular options. This is because the processing is labor-intensive. You will find that they are shade-grown and handpicked before grinding into a powdered form, which adds to the cost.
Does Matcha Powder Expire?
Matcha has a shelf life of around one year. In case your matcha expired, use it for baking. Once opened, use it within 3 to 4 weeks. Avoid keeping it beyond eight weeks as it may lose its freshness.
How To Store Matcha?
Humidity and sunlight can affect the quality of the powder. Hence keep it away from direct light and store it in a sealed package or airtight container. This will prevent oxidation and maintain its freshness.
Verdict And Our Recommendation For 2020
Matcha powders help in boosting the energy levels and works wonders for your body. As it’s rich in antioxidants, it’s consisted of one of the superfood drink that you can consume daily.
Our best choice goes to Encha Ceremonial Organic Matcha. This becomes it is rich in antioxidants and has a great texture and taste. Moreover, this organic powder has USDA certifications that approve of their ceremonial grade quality. It makes use of high-quality processing where the fresh leaves are carefully picked and steamed dried on the same day to avoid oxidation.
With the above information, grab the best matcha powder to warm up your day. Visit our site mykitchenadvisor to get the best matcha powder 2020 on our list.