- 1 Top 6 Best Induction Rice Cookers: Comparison Chart
- 1.1 Best Overall: Zojirushi Induction Heating System Rice Cooker Review
- 1.2 Easily Removable Inner Lid - Tiger JKT-S10U-K IH Rice Cooker Review
- 1.3 18 Built-in Programs - Cuckoo CRP-HS0657F Induction Heating Rice Cooker Review
- 1.4 Healthy Cooking - Panasonic 5 Cup Japanese Rice Cooker Review
- 1.5 Multifunctional - Cuckoo CRP-JHSR0609F Pressure Rice Cooker Review
- 1.6 Best Design - Cuckoo CRP-DHSR0609FD Rice Cooker Review
- 2 Buyer’s Guide: the best induction rice cooker
- 3 Best non toxic rice cooker FAQ
- 4 Verdict and Our Recommendation for 2020
Top 6 Best Induction Rice Cookers: Comparison Chart
Best Overall: Zojirushi Induction Heating System Rice Cooker Review
- Induction rice cooker and warmer. Electrical Rating : 1,230 Watts
- Multi-Menu cooking functions. Dimension: 10 inch W x 14 inch D x 8 inch H. Capacity: Up to 5.5 cups / 1.0 liter
- Automatic keep warm & extended keep warm keeps rice at the perfect serving temperature
- Healthy cooking options: brown rice, GABA brown rice and germinated brown rice. Delay timer (2 settings) , Electrical Rating - 120 volts
- Note-please ensure to measure rice in the cup that comes along with the product only. Troubleshoot-sparks by the plug when plugging or unplugging the power plug from the electrical outlet, this is common in rice cookers and does not indicate malfunction
Easily Removable Inner Lid - Tiger JKT-S10U-K IH Rice Cooker Review
- Inner pan with grip handle for easy carry
- 2 preset cooking timer. Electric rating- cook 1,080 Watts
- 5 layer metal + 3 layer coating = 8 layer inner pot
- Detachable inner / outer lid and steam vent cap
- Washable lid; 11 computerized cooking menus including slow cook, bread baking and brown rice settings
18 Built-in Programs - Cuckoo CRP-HS0657F Induction Heating Rice Cooker Review
- MULTI FUNCTION COOKER: Electric pressure rice cooker with 11 different cooking functions
- DISPLAY WITH BUTTON PANEL: LCD display with button controls
- DURABLE POT CONSTRUCTION: Non-stick rated pot with wall diamond interior, and titan extreme exterior
- SAFE AND QUIET: Dual flow soft steam cap provides a safer and quieter cooking experience
- CLEANS ITSELF: Auto steam clean functions to keep rice cooker clean and spotless in no time
Healthy Cooking - Panasonic 5 Cup Japanese Rice Cooker Review
- JAPANESE RICE COOKER – Industry leading induction heating which creates an electrical current inside the pot to heat and cook rice, porridge, soup and more
- INDUCTION COOKING - Durable 7-Layer Inner Pan with Diamond Coating. The non-stick inner pan with copper exterior is designed for years of continual heat and use with no loss of efficiency
- DELICIOUS HEALTHY COOKING - 13 Pre-Set Cooking Programs automatically cook a variety of rice including delicious white rice, quinoa, porridge, sticky rice, brown rice, frozen rice and more
- KEEP WARM FEATURE - The rice cooker's automatic shut-off function prevents overcooking, while its handy keep-warm setting activates automatically when cooking is complete, holding contents at an ideal serving temperature for up to 12 hours
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES - Built-in umami-enhancing taste catcher, 7-layer inner cooking pan, special measuring cup for portioning the desired amount, ladle, and a non-scratching rice spoon for authentic Asian-style service
Multifunctional - Cuckoo CRP-JHSR0609F Pressure Rice Cooker Review
- Efficient and Intelligent: Fully programmable, complete with a white LCD display 14- cooking functions, it’s your personal kitchen assistant. With voice navigation for Korean, English and Chinese.
- Faster, Smarter Cooking: Hassle-free cooking is simple with fuzzy logic and the intelligent cooking algorithm it detects grain type, temperature and cook time. Abnormal Pressure Detection Sensor ensures your rice cooker is performing at its optimal level.
- Professional Quality: X-wall stainless steel inner bowl brings optimal temperature and heat distribution throughout your food. Non-stick non-scratch surface and easy one touch cover lid release button allows for an easy clean up.
- Safety First: We went the extra mile to ensure our electric rice cooker is as safe as it is easy to use! With automatic steam and pressure emission, a lid locking device, auto temperature control and an alarm for overheating, we put your safety first.
- Trusted Brand: With 40 years of experience Cuckoo has perfected the art of cooking rice. Join the Cuckoo community and enjoy your perfectly cooked rice, prepared in no time in your streamlined, stylish rice cooker that will compliment any kitchen.
Best Design - Cuckoo CRP-DHSR0609FD Rice Cooker Review
- Efficient and Intelligent: Fully programmable, complete with a blue LCD display 14-cooking functions, it’s your personal kitchen assistant. With voice navigation for Korean, English and Chinese. Built to last, full stainless steel, ventilation system.
- Faster, Smarter Cooking: Hassle-free cooking is simple with fuzzy logic and the intelligent cooking algorithm it detects grain type, temperature and cook time. Utilizing induction heating, your favorite dishes are ready in no time without the guesswork.
- Professional Quality: X-wall diamond-coated inner bowl brings the optimal temperature and heat distribution throughout your food. Non-stick non-scratch surface and easy one-touch cover lid release button allow for easy cleanup.
- Safety First: We went the extra mile to ensure our electric rice cooker is as safe as it is easy to use! With automatic steam and pressure emission, a lid-locking device, auto temperature control and an alarm for overheating, we put your safety first.
- Trusted Brand: With 40 years of experience Cuckoo has perfected the art of cooking rice. Join the Cuckoo community and enjoy your perfectly cooked rice, prepared in no time in your streamlined, stylish rice cooker that will compliment any kitchen.Capacity : 1.08 L / 6 cups
Buyer’s Guide: the best induction rice cooker
May it be getting rice ready within minutes when you are hungry like a hog or whether you are preparing something special for guests invited for dinner, induction heating rice cookers are a boon for your kitchens. These kitchen appliances serve you far more beyond merely cooking rice. They come with advanced features, sensors, energy-efficient capability, and a lot more other functionalities that will make your kitchen chores a lot easier.
But with the multitude of options available in the market, it can be a confusing task to choose the best induction rice cooker 2020 out of all the options available. Having detailed information about what to look for will surely help you stay in the game.
Now we are going to explain to you the essential and mandatory features that you need to look for while buying induction rice cookers.
What is an induction rice cooker?
Induction Rice cookers are an indispensable and impressive kitchen appliance that can help in steaming or boiling rice. These electric rice cookers have an inner pot that is heated up to the desired level to get you perfectly cooked rice within minutes. The best rice cookers consume less power and offer higher levels of thermal efficiency, making it an ideal thing to have in your kitchen.
Pros/cons of Induction Rice Cooker
Every product has its own set of upsides and downsides; here we list down the advantages and disadvantages of getting the best induction rice cooker for your kitchen:
- Portable and compact;
- Can be placed anywhere;
- Can complete cooking rice within minutes;
- Simplifies cooking;
- Easy to use;
- Travel friendly;
- Energy efficient;
- Can be programmed according to the needs of the user;
- Suitable for small, medium and large-sized families.
- One may find difficulty in cleaning and maintenance;
- Getting the right size is a common problem;
- You may face difficulties in cooking brown rice.
Choosing an induction rice cooker: What to look for?
Here are a few things that you need to look for while buying the best rated rice cooker:
The energy efficiency feature of induction rice cookers is the measurement of how quickly the rice can be cooked in the induction cookers utilizing the heat energy. Electric rice cookers only use up 60 to 70% of energy for cooking rice in comparison to rice prepared using gas cookers.
On the other hand, you need to take into account both the energy and power consumption factors to enjoy enhanced productivity consuming a lesser amount of power.
Reading the top-rated induction rice cooker reviews, you may have come to know that many rice cookers include a stainless steel bowl to serve extended services owing to its durability factor. Though they are highly durable, it can be a challenging task to get it cleaned properly.
So preferring bowls that come with a non-stick coating is your best bet to place on to allow easy cleaning and maintenance. Also, make sure that you consider buying the best stainless steel rice cookers that can be washed in dishwashers to reduce your cleaning chores.
Regular rice eaters may not require multiple cooking modes. But if you are someone who simply cannot live without eating rice and have a knack for different rice cooking styles, this mode will surely add some smile to your face. This mode can help you get your favorite rice dish in minutes.
The water supply should be controllable to get the perfect combo for your kitchen.
Getting the best rice cookers with induction heating needs you to search for cookers that have a non-stick surface because it will make it easy for you to wipe and sponge off the dirt using soap and water.
Fuzzy logic is a new feature that you can witness in a few of the latest rice induction cookers. It is somewhat related to the fuzzy set theory that deals with groups or sets of various elements or items in mathematics.
This theory was invented by a scientist known by the name Lotfi Zadeh which stated that every element either belonged to a set or did not belong to a set but there was no such case that can call it in between.
But in rice cookers, the fuzzy logic deals with “in-between cases”. It makes use of a more practical approach using mathematical data to determine between slightly done and almost done the ability of the rice cookers. It helps the rice cookers to judge what exactly the user wants from it.
NFC technology is the latest addition that enables the user to discover new recipes. This is programmed in the English language and authorizes the users to gain control over the induction rice cookers even from their smartphones. So getting started with the rice cooker in your preferred mode is also possible with this awesome feature.
A few cookers also come with the voice guide that apart from cooking rice, can also speak to you. There are three different languages, namely English, Korean, and Chinese, in which these cookers are programmed to help you take advantage of the voice navigation aspect.
Apart from the features mentioned above, you can also consider looking out for additional features such as:
- Size and capacity of the cookers;
- Ease of operation;
- Types of lids;
- Maintenance factors;
- Auto shut off feature;
- Multipurpose functionalities;
Best non toxic rice cooker FAQ
Are induction rice makers worth it?
Yes, if you ask this question to someone who is already using these cookers, no one would deny the fact that these rice makers are an advantageous addition to your kitchen and are worth your investment at the same time.
How long does it take to cook rice in a rice cooker?
The need for speed is one of the features that may make you fall for these induction rice cookers. You can get your rice ready within 25 to 35 minutes without facing any hassles, and it deploys the auto turn off features that automatically shut down when the rice is cooked.
How to clean the rice cooker?
For cleaning the rice makers, you can simply remove the inner pot and soak it. Further, you can use hot water and soap to scrub off any thick layer of rice that remains stuck to the pot.
Verdict and Our Recommendation for 2020
Rice cookers are occupying space in almost every kitchen as it acts as a savior in reducing the cooking time in this fast busy life. We hope that this information helps you out for getting a rice cooker that serves you at its best adhering to your requisite frame.
For the year 2020, we expect more innovations to come up owing to the continuous rise in technological trends. With each passing day, you may witness transformations and upheavals, leaving you in a perturbed state as to what to buy and what not to buy.
But the good news is that you can always consider visiting mykitchenadvisor.com to get some honest reviews by experts to make your purchase decision an easy shopping breeze.