Best Selling Model: Instant Pot Duo 7-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker Review
- Best Selling Model: America’s most loved multi cooker, built with the latest 3rd generation technology, the microprocessor monitors pressure, temperature, keeps time, and adjusts heating intensity and duration to achieve desired results every time
- Cooks Fast and Saves Time: The Instant Pot Duo multi-cooker combines 7 appliances in one: pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, sauté pan, yogurt maker and warmer – and cooks up to 70% faster
- Consistently Delicious: 14 one-touch Smart Programs put cooking ribs, soups, beans, rice, poultry, yogurt, desserts and more on autopilot – with tasty results
- Easy to Clean: Fingerprint-resistant stainless steel lid and components and accessories are dishwasher safe
- Plenty of Recipes: Free Instant Pot app on iOS and Android devices is, loaded with hundreds of recipes for any cuisine to get you started on your culinary adventure. Millions of users provide support and guidance in the many Instant Pot online communities
Adjustable heat - Proctor Silex Electric Hot Pot Review
- Boil Water Faster Than in a Microwave Get Up to 32 Oz of Hot or Boiling Water for Tea, Pour-Over Coffee, Cocoa or Oatmeal
- Cook Noodles & Soups Quickly Heat up Tomato Soup, Canned or Packaged Noodle Favorites, Like Ramen, Without Having to Turn on the Stovetop
- Easy-Clean Nonstick Surface the Smooth Interior Requires No Soaking, Scrubbing or Scouring Washes Clean With Soap and Dish Detergent
- Adjustable Heat Go From Warm to Boil With Settings in Between
- One-Year Limited Warranty We Stand Behind Our Testing This Hot Pot Includes a Product Warranty and Access to Us-Based Customer Support
Split Structure - Sonya Shabu Electric Hot Pot Review
- Faster heating with larger power: 1500W,5.3 Quart/5 L capacity to satisfy family needs in most formats
- Removable cooking pots for convenient use
- Anti-skid feet to keep the pot sits evenly / UL approved for safety
- First-class welding finished internal divider to provide you the benefit to enjoy hotpot with two different flavors
Durable cooking pan - Zojirushi EP-PBC10 Gourmet Hot Pot Review
- Large multi-functional electric skillet
- Durable cooking pan ideal for sauteing, stewing and grilling
- Adjustable temperature settings
- Recipes included
- Stay cool side handles make removal of cooking pan quick, safe and easy
Best Design - DCIGNA Electric Cooker Hot Pot Review
- Stainless Steel Electric Hot Pot - 1.5L capacity, SUS304 STAINLESS STEEL material, free stainless steel rack and seperated power base, more safe to use and clean.
- Two Speed Power 200/600W - This shabu shabu hot pot has a rotation type switch (OFF/200/600W), convenient for you to use.The pot can't be taken out.
- Anti-dry Function - This electric cooker will be auto off when no water in the pot, safe to use. Suitable for college students, or take it for travelling.
- Multi-Function Cooking Pot - Suitable for cooking noodles, shabu shabu pot, boiling water and eggs etc.. Perfect gift for your relatives and friends.
- Kindly Note - It may produce some rusty pots after long time use, do not worry, it is because of the local water has some mineral elements, you can add the vinegar to the pot, and wait about 30mins, then the rusty will disappear.
Cute and Powerful - Dezin Electric Hot Pot Review
- Good day from morning - Taking just a few minutes to have something to eat can really make a difference to your day. This hot pot has dual power options (200W and 600W), it's very easy to make eggs, noodles or oatmeal in the morning.
- Eat your way to a high-energy workday - Eat healthy no matter how busy you are. Our hot pot is for easy cooking and eating in the office. You can use it for a wide range of hot food, such as ramen, dumplings, soups and much more.
- Throw a hot pot dinner with friends - Schedule regular get-togethers with friends where you enjoy a hot pot dinner. It’s perfect that gather around the table for the weekends of communal cooking, conversation, and so much good eating.
- A great gift for the girls - Our electric hot pot is a great gift that's unique, practical and healthy. 1.6L capacity with a lovely pink looking, ideal size and space saving, convenient and easy to clean. Perfect for the girls who enjoy cooking.
- We take care of your safety - Equipped with keep warm function (this function will work repeatedly to stabilize the temperature between 75 °C to 80 °C, which means only if the temperature is lower than 75°C, it will operate, and when the temperature is higher than 80°C again, the function will turn off itself), over-heating protection and boil dry protection. Including 100% stainless steel interior and stain-resistant glass cover, with double wall construction, more convenient and safer.
Healthy Options - Aroma Housewares ASP-137B 3-in-1 Super Pot Review
- Large, 10" grill
- Deep, large capacity 3-quart pot
- Produces great grilled flavor in any weather
- Raised grill surface allows fat to drip away as food cooks
- Great for grilling, slow cooking, steaming, simmering and serving
Most Comfortable - Dezin Electric Hot Pot Upgraded Review
- Cook & Sauté without stove anytime - In addition to the cooking function of the traditional electric hot pot, this hot pot can be also used to sauté food because it contains food grade non-stick coating. The package includes a silicone turner spatula and an egg rack for you as the gifts. You can use the appliance to sauté steak, chicken, fried rice, cook noodles, eggs, enjoy a hot pot, etc. This must have item in your house will meet all your expectations for deliciousness!
- Easy cleaning & Health cooking - This electric cooker uses a non-stick pot liner, the slick coating helps to keep food from sticking, make it easy to clean afterward. Health-conscious cooks prefer this material that they can use a lot less oil than they would with uncoated cookware, since it is safer and toxin-free (even at high temperatures), and environmentally friendly.
- Big in cooking - Equipped with an over-heating protection and boil dry protection. The electric hot pot also has a temperature control function (150W & 600W) to help you to adjust for the perfect cooking power as you want. And the maximum power can be adjusted to 600W, heating the food faster and cooking the food more delicious. Energizing you every day!
- Small in storage - Dezin 1.5L (1.5L is the full load capacity, which means the highest volume when you cover the pot with the lid) electric hot pot is small in size and easy to store, very suitable for one person who lives in a dorm without a stove or does not like takeout. If you want to take a trip or have a picnic, this little portable electric hot pot is also your best friend on the way!
- A remarkable gift for your friends - Our electric hot pot is a perfect choice as a gift - the wide range of cooking usage, exquisite and lovely design, matched with a bright purple color, makes it more popular among teenagers.
Stainless Steel Body - Maple Enjoy Hot Pot Review
- Stainless Steel Body with 5mm See Through Glass Lid
- Non- Stick Aluminum Grill
- 2 Switches to Control Steamboat and BBQ Grill
- Short Heat-up Time
- Comfortably Feeds 6 people
Perfect for all Foodie Occasions: Food Party 2 in 1 Electric Grill and Hot Pot Review
- 10,000+ happy eaters. Save Money and Eat Healty & Happily at home
- Fast and Even Heating Technology; Easy to Clean; Gift Combo for Greatest Value;
- PFOA and BPA free; Bring Restaurant Style Cookings to Your Home
- Attention: When the hotpot and grill work together, it takes up to 1900W. Make sure your electricity outlet is not overworking (surge protector) so the hotpot and grill can function together perfectly
- 30-day MONEY-BACK guarantee for any reason -- For 30 days after the date of purchase, return your undamaged product and receive a full refund for ANY reason.
Buyer’s Guide: All You Need To Know About The Best Hot Pot Cooker
Now when you that you need the top-rated hot pot cooker, it’s time to learn some of the differences in the various models and how to choose the right unit which will be super convenient for you. Also, you’ll get the answers to the most frequently asked questions from the people who have been looking for a hot pot cooker too.
So, before making a purchase, check the following points. And after reading, you’ll be able to make an educated choice.
Electric Vs. Non-electric Hot Pot Cooker
Both electric hot pot cookers and non-electric appliances have their own advantages and drawbacks. But your choice will be mainly determined by how much you love cooking hot pot meals and how often you’ll use your best shabu-shabu cooker.
Electric hot pot cooker
If you are going to use the appliance often, then you’d better consider an electric hot pot. Both a heating source and the pot itself are compressed to a single unit that simply sits on the countertop ready to use. No extra tools, e.g. gas canister, are required for heating; you’ll adjust heating with the present settings. The same goes for the best crock-pot. All these features make an electric device convenient for frequent use, especially if you live somewhere without kitchen facilities. Before buying an electric hot pot, make sure that a pot portion is removable for easy cleaning.
Non-electric hot pot cooker
Is there a stovetop in your kitchen? Are you going to use your Chinese hot pot cooker not that often? Then consider a non-electric option! Besides, we’d also suggest buying a non-electric portable hot pot if you are restricted by the modest size of the kitchen or worktops so that you can easily store it somewhere. Such a unit won’t occupy too much space. Top it off, you can use a non-electric appliance for other functions, not only as hot pot. Some of the best devices can tag along with induction cooktops. As you may notice, non-electric hot pot cookers are quite versatile and convenient units.
How To Choose The Best Hot Pot Cooker
The best hot pot cooker is definitely worth buying! However, you must know some essential factors that will influence your final pick. The guidelines given below will make your life easier and narrow down your choice. By the way, you can take the following aspects into account when you decide to buy the best multi cooker.
We like non-stick coating in the hot pot cooker since it simplifies the cooking and cleaning process. However, stainless steel and ceramic are also popular materials used for hot pots. Before buying, check whether the pot is dishwasher-safe if it matters for you.
Size And Depth
Choose the capacity of the appliance depending on the size of your family. If you are going to cook for a big and friendly family, you’ll need a bigger and deeper hot pot cooker.
There are divided and undivided models available on the market; undivided ones may also be called Japanese hot pot cookers. If your family members’ tastes coincidence, pick a mono unit. However, if you want to spoil your nearest and dearest with two different meals, consider divided hot pot cooker.
Adjustable Temperature Control
If you opt for an electric hot pot, do check the temp control due to which you’ll be able to warm, boil and simmer food.
Ensure that the handles are wide enough fo offer a firm grip; they mustn’t be slippery. Besides, it’s very convenient and safe if handles are heat-resistant.
A lid always helps to cook food faster, and you hardly find a hot pot without a lid. We do like it when this item is made of tempered glass as we can constantly watch meals being prepared without opening the pot.
If you opt for an electric device, you should know that it might have 2 types of cord: detachable and undetachable. As for our team, we like detachable cords as they are easier to clean and store.
It’s always better to look for a highly functional solution; there is no sense to buy a hot pot which is almost equal to a traditional cooker. Opt for a high-quality appliance with a number of good functions, e.g. fast cooking, inner removable pan, removable BBQ grill, a steam rack, a mesh strainer, an auto heating set, a touch control, etc. Such a multi-purpose hot pot cooker will be an excellent investment.
Best Hot Pot Cooker FAQ
Is Hot Pot Cooker Safe?
Yes, it’s completely safe! It cooks food thoroughly, don’t worry about meal quality. However, choose a model with heat-resistant handles and lid knob to avoid burns.
What Can I Cook In A Hot Pot Cooker?
Actually, you can cook a number of various dishes in your hot pot cooker! For example, boiled eggs, any kind of noodles, dumplings, rice dishes, Asian red curry, any kind of broths, thin slices of meat, etc.
How To Clean A Hot Pot Cooker?
You have to clean your hot pot cooker after each use as any cookware. Put it into a dishwasher if the model is dishwasher-friendly, or handwash it with a small amount of detergent. If you want to give your appliance a deep clean, follow the next steps:
- Empty the pot
- Pour some vinegar, it must cover the bottom up to ½ inch. Add water to fill the pot
- Boil the vinegar mix in the pot for several minutes
- Empty the unit, rinse it thoroughly under the running water.
Verdict And Our Recommendation For 2020
Naturally, the first thing you want to get when you are going to hot-potting at home is a reliable hot pot cooker. Before buying the one for your kitchen, think what you expect from the device. But whatever model you choose, opt for a premium-quality hot pot cooker. Thanks to such an appliance, you’ll get perfect cooking and food experience and will never regret your choice.
Our team on mykitchenadvisor.com has created this post so that you have the opportunity to pick from the top-notch units. We think Instant Pot Duo 7-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker is the best one, but you can rely on our list since all appliances were rigorously tested by our experts and different families. Hopefully, you’ll find the best hot pot cooker 2020 which will meet all your needs in our post.