- 1 Top 6 Best Donut Maker: Comparison Chart
- 1.1 Best Choice: Babycakes Donut Maker Review
- 1.2 Impress Your Kids - Brentwood TS-250 Mini Donut Maker Review
- 1.3 Use the Powerful - VonShef 12 Mini Donut Electric Maker Review
- 1.4 For Delicious Donuts: Chef Buddy 82-KIT1066 Mini Donut Make Review
- 1.5 Enjoy Homemade Donuts - Takoyaki Pan and Ebelskiver Maker Review
- 1.6 Six hot and fresh donuts: Babycakes DN-6 Mini Doughnut Maker Review
- 2 Buyer’s Guide: All You Need to Know About the Best Donut Maker
- 3 Best donut maker FAQs
- 4 Verdict and Our Recommendation for 2020
Top 6 Best Donut Maker: Comparison Chart
Best Choice: Babycakes Donut Maker Review
- Non-stick baking plates
- Make 4 mini donuts
- Power light
- Latching handle and non-skid rubber feet
- Convenient cord wrap
Impress Your Kids - Brentwood TS-250 Mini Donut Maker Review
- Powerful 750 watt mini donut maker bakes 7 donuts in just a few minutes
- Impress your kids, friends and family with delicious varieties of mini donuts, brownies, cakes, muffins and more
- Mini donuts slide right off of the non-stick plates making cleanup a snap
- Safely operate with cool touch handles
- Convenient power and pre heat indicator lights
Use the Powerful - VonShef 12 Mini Donut Electric Maker Review
- 12 DONUTS: Makes 12 mouth watering donuts in minutes
- FAST: Ultra-fast heat up. Get cooking rather than waiting around the kitchen!
- POWERFUL: Power and ready light indicators so you know when it's time to get baking.
- TEMPERATURE CONTROL: Automatic temperature control to ensure perfect donuts every time!
- SAFE: Cool touch handle.
For Delicious Donuts: Chef Buddy 82-KIT1066 Mini Donut Make Review
- SKIP THE COFFEE SHOP- Ditch overpriced shops and instead make sweet mini donuts anytime, anywhere with this lightweight electric maker. Use the included recipe or your favorite mix for family fun with less calories or fat than store-bought fried donuts.
- CREATE YOUR FAVORITE FLAVORS- Bake a variety of your favorites- like chocolate covered, spice cake, clear glaze, sprinkles, and more! Makes light and moist donuts with cake or regular yeast recipes, gluten-free recipes and even vegan-friendly varieties!
- EASY TO USE- Once the red and green indicators show the unit is powered on and preheated, simply add cooking spray, pour batter, and bake! A cool-touch handle ensures safety and the nonstick surface gives mini donuts a golden crust and perfect release.
- EASY TO CLEAN- This baked doughnut maker should be cleaned before first use. After the machine is unplugged and has cooled, the easy non-stick surface simply wipes clean with a damp cloth.
- PRODUCT DETAILS- Machine Dimensions: 11” (L) x 8” (W) x 4” (H). Color: White. This small appliance bakes up to 7 mini doughnuts (2-inch diameter) at a time.
Enjoy Homemade Donuts - Takoyaki Pan and Ebelskiver Maker Review
- Takoyaki Maker Pan- Even heat distribution cooks 7 perfect ebelskivers at once
- Doughnut Maker- Nonstick coating wipes clean almost instantly
- Ebelskiver Pan Baker- Great for pancake puffs, donut holes and cake pops
- Electric Cake Pop Baker- Easy-to-use on/off switch
- The Traditional Danish Pancake Baker
Six hot and fresh donuts: Babycakes DN-6 Mini Doughnut Maker Review
- Bake 6 light and fluffy mini doughnuts in about 4 minutes
- Nonstick baking plates for ideal results and easy clean up
- Includes fork tool, wire rack and recipes
Buyer’s Guide: All You Need to Know About the Best Donut Maker
Although there are many available donut making machines in the market today, not all of them will provide you with the best service you are looking for. Choosing a donut maker that suits your needs requires some level of thought and consideration. Below are some of the best donut makers in 2020
Donut maker benefits
Donut making machines offer a wide range of improvement areas from traditional donut making methods. Here are some benefits of using a donut maker over traditional methods.
- Faster and more efficient way to make donuts
- Reduces or eliminates chances of overbaking donuts
- Produces several donuts simultaneously
- Keeps the kitchen from overheating due to high temperatures from traditional methods
- Good looking donuts with a wide range of shape and decoration options.
How to choose the best donut maker
Different people will require different donut making machines depending on their requirements including the best cookie sheets. However, a few ground rules can be used to determine the best donut maker for you. The best donut maker should provide you with the desired production capacity, which is dependent on whether you own a donut shop or you are buying it for home use. Generally, best donut makers should make at least 6 donuts per round.
Best donut maker types
This doughnut maker is capable of making up to 12 cake pops, seven cupcakes, or seven donuts at a go. It is designed with a latching handle and rubber feet to prevent skidding. This automatic baker is designed with indication lights to alert you when the donuts are ready. As a bonus, they usually provide a booklet that contains suggestions and insights on how to make donuts.
Full-size donut maker
This type of electric donut maker can make up to a dozen donuts within a few minutes. It has an impressive automatic temperature regulation mechanism that allows you to make attractive donuts. It is precisely for household consumers. On the downside, the light indicators do not alert when the donuts are ready.
Ceramic donut maker
It will give you the opportunity to make up to 7 huge cake pops at once. This product also offers you a chance to be creative with your donuts using an injector. You can use the injector to decorate your donuts with desirable chocolate, cream and jellies. This automatic donut maker has a non-stick coating that makes the baking experience better.
Baby donut maker
This donut maker comes with an impressive convenience of control. Without any struggles, you can regulate its performance to suit your needs. It is also designed with a non-stick surface to facilitate painless cleaning. This mini donut machine makes donuts faster and ideal for making greasy donuts.
The silicone donut maker is perfectly designed to make up to 7 donuts in 4 minutes. This is an impressive time considering traditional methods can take up to 10 minutes to do the same. It is capable of making custom styled donuts to spice up their appearances.
Best donut maker FAQs
Best donut makers vary in terms of production capacity; types of donuts they produce among other specifics. Many donut making machine buyers are often curious about these specifics. Here are some frequently asked questions by potential buyers.
How to make donuts in a donut maker
Automatic donut makers have made making donuts quite easy. Depending on your preferred donut making recipe, your procedure may be slightly different. Let’s look at how to make a basic donut batter.
Ingredients: 1 1/2 cups of plain flour, half cup of sugar, 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder, ¾ cup of milk, an egg, and 9 teaspoons of melted butter.
- Preheat the electric donut maker
- Gently mix the sugar, flour and baking powder in a bowl
- Add the butter, egg and milk mixture to form a smooth batter and move it to pitcher
- Spray your donut making machine with cooking oil
- Add the butter to donut rings till halfway full
- Close the lid and let wait till the donuts are golden
- Remove the donuts and let them cool.
What can I use instead of a donut pan?
If you do not have a donut pan, you can improvise and still make decent donuts. All you need is muffin tin, tin foil and a cooking spray. You should roll the tin foil into cylindrical shapes and grease them. Place the tin foil at the center of the muffin cups and squeeze batter into the cups. Bake the donuts at about 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes until they are golden brown.
Verdict and Our Recommendation for 2020
Although donut makers exist today, each of them offer users with different experiences. They are tailored to serve different market needs just as mykitchenadvisor.com points out. We have however, analyzed the options available in 2020 and our team recommends the Babycakes Donut Maker. It offers several functionalities at a reasonable market price –making the best pick for home users.