- 1 Top 10 Coffee Makers under $100: Comparison Chart
- 1.1 Best Overall - Mueller Ultra Coffee Maker Review
- 1.2 Removable Water Reservoir - Ninja 12-Cup Programmable Coffe Machine Review
- 1.3 Multiple Colors - Keurig K-Classic Coffee Maker Review
- 1.4 Dishwasher-safe Coffee Pot - Cuisinart DCC-1200 Brew Central Machine Review
- 1.5 Slim Body - Keurig K-Mini Coffee Maker Review
- 1.6 Classic Functionality - Mr. Coffee Manual Coffee Maker Review
- 1.7 2 in 1 Brewing Style - Sboly Single Serve Coffee Machine Review
- 1.8 Spiral Showerhead - KitchenAid 12 Cup Drip Coffee Maker Review
- 1.9 Easy App Control - Hamilton Beach Coffee Machine with Alexa Smart Review
- 1.10 Well Engineered - CHULUX Single Serve Coffee Maker Review
- 2 Buyer's Guide: Best Coffee Maker under 100
- 3 Verdict and our recommendation for 2020
Top 10 Coffee Makers under $100: Comparison Chart
Best Overall - Mueller Ultra Coffee Maker Review
- THE BEST TASTING COFFEE - Brew a full pot of coffee using your favorite grounds and with brew strength control you can select regular or bold coffee flavor, whatever you like better.
- EASY BREW & PRECISE POURING: Pause and serve function allows for pouring a cup at any time during the brew cycle. Special carafe design ensures drip free and your coffee down to the last drop.
- EASY FILLING - Built-in water reservoir for easy and safe water filling. No more dripping or mess on your countertops.
- PERMANENT COFFEE FILTER - Mueller Ultra Coffee Maker includes one permanent coffee filter, saving the money from buying paper water filters.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY WITH MUELLER - We are here to offer you only the best quality products designed to make your life more easier and fun. If you need any help, please feel free to contact us, our professional customer support is always here for you!
Removable Water Reservoir - Ninja 12-Cup Programmable Coffe Machine Review
- Hotter brewing technology: Advanced boiler for a perfectly hot cup of coffee
- Wake upto hot coffee 24 hour programmable delay brew allows you to prepare your brew upto a day in advance
- Keep coffee fresh and flavorful upto 4 hours with the adjustable warming plate
- Conveniently carry the 60 Ounces removable water reservoir to your sink for easy filling
- Pour yourself a cup before the brew is complete with mid brew pause
Multiple Colors - Keurig K-Classic Coffee Maker Review
- Brews multiple k-cup pod sizes: (6, 8, 10 ounce) – the most popular k-cup pod brew sizes. Use the 6 ounce brew size to achieve the strongest brew.
- Large 48 ounce water reservoir: Allows you to brew 6+ cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. The water reservoir is removable, making it easy to refill whenever you need to.
- Descaling: An important part of cleaning your keurig brewer. This process helps to remove calcium deposits, or scale, that can build up inside a coffee maker over time.
- Auto-off: An auto-off feature is easily programmed to turn off your coffee maker after it has been idle for two hours, helping to save energy.
- Simple button controls: Just insert a pod, select your desired cup brew size, and brew a great-tasting cup in under a minute.
Dishwasher-safe Coffee Pot - Cuisinart DCC-1200 Brew Central Machine Review
- Classic brushed metal design with a 12-Cup carafe with ergonomic handle for comfortable, dripless pouring. BPA free
- Brew pause feature lets you enjoy a cup of coffee before brewing has finished. Adjustable heater plate (low, medium, high) ensures that your coffee stays at the temperature you like best
- 24-hour advance brew start, programmable auto shutoff from 0 to 4 hours plus a 1- to 4-Cup feature when making less than 5 cups
- Includes: Charcoal water filter and permanent gold tone filter that ensures only the freshest coffee flavor flows through. Measuring scoop. Instruction book
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards. Charcoal water filter (removes impurities) and dimension(LxWxH) is 7.75 inches x 9.00 inches x 14.00 inches
Slim Body - Keurig K-Mini Coffee Maker Review
- Fits anywhere: Less than 5 inches wide, perfect for small spaces
- Travel mug friendly: Removable drip tray accommodates travel mugs upto 7.0 inches tall and holds a full accidental brew for easy cleanup
- Energy efficient: Auto off feature turns off your coffee maker 90 seconds after your last brew, helping to save energy.120V
- Compatible with the my k cup universal reusable coffee filter: Brew your own ground coffee (sold separately)
- Included in the box: Keurig k mini single serve coffee maker
Classic Functionality - Mr. Coffee Manual Coffee Maker Review
- Classic functionality and modest design keep brewing simple and easy for coffee drinkers that love the taste of a great cup of coffee
- Grab-A-Cup Auto Pause stops cycle when you need a cup before brewing is finished
- Dual Water Window to see exact water level as you fill, for no overflows
- Power ON/OFF Indicator lights show coffee maker is in on mode and to remind you to shut it off
- Lift & Clean Filter Basket for fast and easy clean up
2 in 1 Brewing Style - Sboly Single Serve Coffee Machine Review
- RAPID BREWED COFFEE RIGHT AT YOUR FINGERTIPS: This personal single serve coffee maker will give you that fresh, pure taste that is required to jump start your day. Have your cup ready to drink in only 3 minutes! Hot enough to still have hot coffee with cream added. The water adjustment function allows you to control how much coffee you want to brew to save expensive grounds.
- DURABLE & COMPACT DESIGN: Innovatively designed to be compact and durable, yet extremely effective, this coffee maker is much smaller than others. You will be able to fit it in tight places on countertops, office tables, etc.
- 2-IN-1 BREWING: Whether you want to brew a coffee pod or make a cup of coffee the traditional way, this innovative machine will allow you to do either! The simple side button feature allows you to conveniently choose between these 2 brewing styles.
- AUTO-CLEANING BUTTON: When you are done using this one-of-a-kind coffee machine, simply press 2 buttons and let the machine clean itself. Cleaning your machine have never been this easy! Forget to shut off your machine? Don’t worry, the machine will automatically turn off after brewing a cup of coffee.
- WARM TIPS: Be sure to add water into water tank before press the button to start to brew coffee. The coffee maker only can be used under US standard voltage. A voltage transformer is needed when you use it in other countries.
Spiral Showerhead - KitchenAid 12 Cup Drip Coffee Maker Review
- Unique 29-hole spiral showerhead evenly saturates Coffee grounds for optimal extraction
- Dosage ladder on the gold Tone filter and dosage chart on the water tank
- Clear, easy to fill removable water tank with large opening to minimize spills
- Convenient warming plate to keep Coffee at the perfect temperature up to 2 hours.Do not clean carafe with abrasive cleaners, steel wool pads, or other abrasive material
- 2 brew buttons (side, front) to place the brewer anyway you like on the countertop
Easy App Control - Hamilton Beach Coffee Machine with Alexa Smart Review
- Alexa turn on my coffee maker smart 12 cup coffee maker works with Alexa giving you the ability to ask your Alexa app or Alexa smart speaker to start brewing change brew strength or turn off the coffee maker the clock automatically keeps the correct time by syncing wirelessly with the app you can easily program for wake-up ready coffee using routines in the Alexa app visit the Alexa app regularly to learn new functions or things to say as launches new commands
- certified for humans - Struggle-free, tinker-free, stress-free no patience needed - it's actually simple
- Works with alexa this smart coffee maker is "works with alexa certified" meeting a high bar for responsiveness reliability & functionality few smart coffee makers are able to achieve works with alexa certification which ensures the best smart home experience with your alexa app or echo device
- No need to download additional apps to control the coffee maker you only need the Alexa app to turn the connected brewer on or off also use the Alexa app to set morning routines to program to brew which gets you out the door even faster
- Easily add coffee and water from the front the front fill design of the reservoir lets you add water without moving the smart coffee maker from under the cabinets the brew basket uses a standard coffee filter and swings out for front filling
Well Engineered - CHULUX Single Serve Coffee Maker Review
- 【SINGLE CUP COFFEE BREWER-12OZ】CHULUX personal coffee maker fits 1.0 and 2.0 pod coffee capsules to meet your multiple favour.You also can use ground coffee (refillable filter NOT included),then create your private cafe at rushing hours or relax time.
- 【ONE BUTTON ON/OFF OPERATION】800W heating element with rapid brewing system.Our brewer with blue indicator light,also features auto shut-off preventing from overheating and keeping safe.One cup of delicous brewed coffee will ready for you just within 3mins.Also can use it as a water boiler to get hot water.
- 【LIGHTWEIGHT + TRAVEL SIZE】The compact design takes up tiny space and make this one cup brewer easy to carry anywhere,especially for business trip or vocation.It perfect for home,office,dormitory,small lounge,RV and ect.Only be used for 120V voltage.
- 【BUILT-IN RESERVOIR + REMOVABLE DRIP TRAY】The water amount you pour equal to coffee amount that comes out,ensure every fresh cup.Without any mess.The single brewer supports for standard size,or by removing drip tray for larger mug (up to 5.3" height).
- 【FOOD-APPROVED MATERIAL + EASY TO CLEAN】BPA-free material for water tank and piercing needle.Detachable filter basket and drip tray can be washed directly.Drip tray keep brew space neat and clean.For cleaning,just add water and vinegar and press button.
Buyer's Guide: Best Coffee Maker under 100
To choose the best coffee maker, it is not enough that you have so much cash in hand – you need some right on an understanding of how each product works. Reviews online prove that the best cheap coffee makers cost about $50 to $100 and you could even get a coffee maker under 50. It means you can get quality coffee without having to break a bank.
Here, you’ll find a perfect guide for identifying the best coffee makers under 100, as well as their features and functionalities.
Is $100 enough for a decent coffee maker?
Why would you even want to opt for a coffee maker when you can pick up a cup of Joe, or two, from a nearby cafe whenever you feel like? Well, it all depends. Besides being able to brew your coffee to suit your taste, the best budget coffee maker in your kitchen will save you thousands of dollars over time.
Speaking of cost, you can find the best single cup coffee maker that works perfectly for as low as $20. Yes, $20! Though there are others with higher prices, you will get an affordable coffee maker with a $100 budget. Don’t think too far, such small coffee maker lasts a long time and brews steadily good coffee too.
What is the best brand of coffee for inexpensive coffee makers?
If you are ever going to get the best taste of coffee from the comfort of your kitchen, you should go for the brands that brew finer with the best cheap coffee maker. Yes, it implies that not all coffee brands are most fitting for low budget machines. While flavors like Cappuccino or Americano are perfect with inexpensive coffee makers, Kopi Luwak and Saint Helena’s may require the expensive ones.
With your low budget coffee maker, you can serve top-quality New England Joe in your home. A single cup of New England coffee is good to boost your energy for the day. Plus, you get a more juicy coffee experience.
What should you look for when buying a coffee maker for the home?
If you are reading this review, it means you are interested in choosing the best cheap coffee maker for your home-made coffee, or you want to replace your old, faulty coffee maker with a new, durable one. Great! Much more than guiding you through the best choices, we are keen on helping you save cost– spend less and get quality stuff!
That said, there are so many automatic drip coffee makers with different features on the market. For you not to get it twisted, you need to know which feature fits what you need exactly. We have singled out the important things to look for when selecting from the best coffee makers under $100.
Carafe: Glass vs Thermal
Carafes are pots with spouts for pouring, used for both brewing coffees, and serving the same. Most coffee makers come in two main types of carafe – glass or thermal.
Glass carafes are the usual types. There’s hardly any affordable coffee maker you’ll fine without one. They are easier to clean and maintain. A major drawback, however, is glass carafes do not keep your coffee warm forever. Besides, they can break easily.
On the flipside, thermal carafes are usually the ones with stainless steel. They keep your coffee hot for longer hours, unlike the glass carafe. Though they require a little more effort to clean and are more expensive.
Number of Cups
When choosing a coffee maker, you should consider the number of cups the machine brews. For single persons or office workers, a single cup brewer or one that does up to four cups small-batch brewer – is a perfect pick.
A large family, on the other hand, will need coffee makers that brew more cups (say 10-12) at once.
Certainly, anyone using coffee machines is looking to bypass the traditional methods of brewing coffees. It only makes sense that you do not encounter greater difficulties operating what ought to be an ease of stress. The point is, you should ensure that the coffee maker you choose has easy controls. No one would enroll in classes to learn how to control a coffee maker.
Normally, every coffee maker comes with a paper filter. It means you’ll have to replace the filter with a new one after each brewing process. Even though cleaning is made easier with paper filters, most coffee machines now have built-in filters that do not need constant replacements.
In addition to the features mentioned above, here are some other things to look at for an all in one coffee experience:
A coffee maker with a timer is programmable to start brewing at a set time. You can set the timer and get on with other engagements while your coffee brews.
- Auto Turn off
The automatic turn-off feature halts your coffee maker from operating two hours after use, whether you remember to hit the switch after brewing or not, no worries!
- Pause Brew
You can stop brewing for a moment to pour a cup from the carafe.
Verdict and our recommendation for 2020
Of all the best budget coffee makers, our pick is Mueller Ultra Coffee Maker. It is the best option for those who consider saving a top priority. Not only does it go at pretty low prices, but it also has all basic features that make brewing a no-brainer. From the water window to the pause button, you’d surely find this bestseller from Mueller worth your cash.
Though there may be downsides to this product, we recommend Mueller Coffee Maker as the overall best coffee maker under $100 for 2020.