- 1 Top 10 Best Ceramic Knives: Comparison Chart
- 1.1 Best Overall: TAKIUP Ceramic Knife Set Review
- 1.2 Rust Proof: Wolf War Professional Knives Review
- 1.3 Elegant Gift Box: Vos Ceramic Knife Set Review
- 1.4 Extremely Durable: Farberware 4-Piece Ceramic Knife Set Review
- 1.5 Ergonomic Hаndlе: Vos Ceramic Chef Knife Review
- 1.6 Healthy and Safe: Jeslon Chef Knives Set Review
- 1.7 SafeEdge Rounded Back Corners: IMORI Ceramic Knife Set Review
- 1.8 Stain Resistant: CREPOW Ceramic Knife Set Review
- 1.9 Anti Slip Design: WACOOL Ceramic Knife Set Review
- 1.10 Dishwasher Safe: Kyocera Advanced Ceramics Review
- 2 Buyer’s Guide: Best Ceramic Knives
- 3 Conclusion
Top 10 Best Ceramic Knives: Comparison Chart
Best Overall: TAKIUP Ceramic Knife Set Review
- HEALTH AND DURABLE - Ceramic knife made from zirconium oxide, health environmental protection, and ceramic coating will not transfer food odors
- QUALITY KNIFE SETS - 6 piece kitchen knife set with 5 Sheath Covers include 6" Serrated Bread Knife, 6" Chef Knife, 5" Slicing Knife, 4" Utility Knife, 3" Paring Knife, and a Peeler
- SCIENTIFIC DESIGN - Color coding reduces the risk of cross-use during food preparation.Portable paring knife with sheath, the best choice for outdoor picnic
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMFORTABLE - Professional knife set is perfectly weighted with comfort grip handles to give you balanced chopping and carving control
- PERFECT GIFT IDEAS ¡§C We stand behind our knives and customers with a 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. A nice gift for your family and friend. Our Ceramic Knife will bring a wonderful experience to you
Rust Proof: Wolf War Professional Knives Review
- HEALTHY AND SAFE: rust-proof, stain-proof, hygiene and never corrodes.ceramic does not absorb any food element, not any taste or strange smell will be left on the blade
- SHARP AND HARD-WEARING: it is made of zirconia ceramics and almost as hard as diamond, so it is also called “Gem Knife” or “Noble Knife”. Super sharp and wear resistant, works best for slicing boneless meats, fruits and vegetable
- LIGHT WEIGHT AND ERGONOMIC DESIGN: typically half weight of the metal knife, highly controlled grip, ergonomic arched handle provides unique support for maximum performance
- NON-REACTIVE BLADE: made of zirconia ceramics, keep the original taste, smell and color of your food, maintain the food's freshness and nutrition
- A WORD OF CAUTION: the ceramic blades are fragile and maybe chip or break if you attempt to cut bone, frozen food or accidently drop the knife
Elegant Gift Box: Vos Ceramic Knife Set Review
- The Ceramic Knife Cuts Effortlessly – These ceramic knives are good to slice veggies, fruits, boneless chicken, and cut meat.
- Stays Sharper For Longer – Ceramic knife retains its original sharpness up to 15 times longer than steel blades
- Makes Difficult Cutting Easy – The ceramic knife set is light, with a well-balanced and controlled grip
- Easy to Clean – The knives are rust-proof and stainless. After using merely rinse the ceramic knife blade with water
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee – if you’re not fully satisfied with your set of ceramic knives just contact us
Extremely Durable: Farberware 4-Piece Ceramic Knife Set Review
- HIGH QUALITY BLADE: Ceramic blades are stronger and last longer then steel blades. The ceramic blade on the knife effortlessly glides through food offering precision and mastery with each cut
- SOFT GRIP HANDLES: Ergonomically designed nonslip soft grip handle
- RUST RESISTANT: These knives' ceramic blade are resistant to both rust and wear
- 4 PIECE SET: Set includes a 5 inch Santoku knife with blade cover and a 3 inch paring knife with blade cover; Not to be used on frozen foods, hard fruit, vegetables or cheeses or to pry open packages
- EASY TO CLEAN: This set is dishwasher safe (top rack only), making clean up fast and easy, however hand washing is recommended to extend product life
Ergonomic Hаndlе: Vos Ceramic Chef Knife Review
- LIGHT AS A FEATHER: When holding our chef knife you will be glad it's so lightweight it doesn't feel like you're holding anything, because you'll have much more control when you're slicing things up.
- SO SHARP IT'S SCARY: The chef’s knife needs blades to cut through anything like butter, plus each Japanese chef knife you'll get is ceramic so will stay that way 15 times longer than one made from steel.
- A SPECIALLY DESIGNED GRIP: Once you feel comfortable holding the best chef knife we've ever created it will turn you from amateur to professional, and you'll not want to slide it into your chef knife sheath when you're done.
- AS PURE AS SNOW: Everything in your new ceramic knife kit is rust-proof and easy to clean, plus our zirconia hard blades are impervious to anything in the kitchen they will ever come into contact with when you're cooking.
- VERY FAST SLICING SPEED: Every chef knife set with sheath will let you cut through things like lightning, so it's no wonder we feel safe offering a 30-day money back guarantee. Click 'Add to Cart' now!
Healthy and Safe: Jeslon Chef Knives Set Review
- Healthy and Safe : Made of Zirconia which is the top fiber material in the world, BPA free. Hardness and no chemical reaction to other food, keep your food with its original taste, color, freshness and nutrition.
- Ergonomic Design and Lightweight : Designed with Ergonomic handles for a good comfortable grip, easy to hold. Instead of heavy weight of normal metal knife, lightweight ceramic knives is handy for carrying and storing, allowing you enjoy cooking. Besides, very sharp and cut though anything with ease.
- EASY TO CLEAN : Ceramic does not absorb any food elements, better than stainless steel tools, Keep your food in its original flavor. allows just a quick rinse and wipe with a kitchen towel.
- Not rust: Everything in your new ceramic knife kit is Ultra sharp, will never rust, nor absorb oils, odors, or salts and easy to clean, plus our zirconia hard blades are impervious to anything in the kitchen they will ever come into contact with when you're cooking.
- Ideal Gift Choice : Cooking knives set comes in a well-designed, good quality, This Jeslon ceramic knife set is an ideal gift for your parents,lovers,friends and those who cook in your life on their birthday,important festival or just a souvenir in daily life.
SafeEdge Rounded Back Corners: IMORI Ceramic Knife Set Review
- CUT LIKE NEVER BEFORE - Slicing, dicing and chopping become effortless and enjoyable. IMORI knives aren’t like traditional kitchen knives. Made with high-grade zirconia, second in hardness only to diamond, our ceramic blades will stay ultrasharp up to ten times longer than steel. Plus, they are rust and stain proof and will not transfer odors or tastes, keeping your flavors clean and fresh
- SAFETY ALWAYS COMES FIRST - Our 6" chef knife, 5" slicing knife, and 4" paring knife are designed with rounded SafeEdge back corners, usually only found on more expensive cutlery, and fitted with custom sheaths for safe storage. Additionally, they feature ergonomic non-slip handles and are chef-rated for quality
- YOUR KITCHEN DESERVES KNIVES THIS STYLISH AND SHARP - IMORI ceramic knives are precision instruments that cut like no other while brightening up your kitchen. Store them snugly inside our protective gift box or keep them handy in your kitchen drawer, where their stylish orange color will make them stand out
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - We trust that you'll love your knives. But if you don't, simply return the complete set in its original packaging and get a full refund
- WHY IMORI? - Our mission is to serve the home chef. Those who, like us, love to plan, prepare, cook, and without a doubt, enjoy. We know it’s all in the details, that’s why we never compromise on quality and customer service—no matter what’s cooking
Stain Resistant: CREPOW Ceramic Knife Set Review
- 【STAYS SHARP LONGER THAN STAINLESS KNIVES】 These ceramic knives are made of zirconia, which is second in hardness only to diamond. They are substantially harder than stainless steel knives, and retain their sharp cutting edge up to ten times longer than steel knives. Unlike steel knives, ceramic knives do not need to be regularly resharpened.
- 【LIGHTWEIGHT & ERGONOMIC CUTLERY】 Even though the orange ceramic knives are harder than traditional steel kitchen knives, they are also lighter. In fact, these ceramic knives are half the weight of most metal knives. Additionally, our knives have an ergonomic, arched handle, giving you excellent grip and control while cutting boneless meat, bread, fruits, and vegetables.
- 【NON-REACTIVE BLADES】 Ceramic knives set have unique properties that make them resistant to oils and acids. Because of this, they are especially well suited for slicing boneless meat, vegetables, fruits, and bread. These knives are rustproof and stain resistant, and they won’t absorb any food elements. This means that the original taste, smell, and color of your food will be preserved after cutting.
- 【ORANGE CERAMIC KNIFE SET】 Do not use a dishwasher to clean the knives, as they can chip. We also recommend using only silicone, wooden, plastic, or bamboo cutting boards. Do not use these knives for carving, chopping, boning, or prying.
- 【VERSATILE KITCHEN COMBO SET】 This set of ceramic cutlery comes with four different kitchen knives and one peeler. The included knives are a six-inch chef’s knife, a five-inch utility knife, a four-inch fruit knife, a three-inch paring knife, a peeler and a acrylic knife holder(Free gift).
Anti Slip Design: WACOOL Ceramic Knife Set Review
- The ceramic knife delivers exceptionally less surface resistance and a ruthlessly razor sharp edge. You need to try it to believe it.
- Ultra sharp, will never rust, nor absorb oils, odors, acids, or salts. Impervious to chemical leakage, spectacularly light, with a perfectly engineered balance and 15x the edge retainment of steel.
- Made from a proprietary blend of the highest quality zirconia and forged utilizing state of the art Cold Isostatic Pressing process (CIP) before being super heated, our blades are sharper, harder, stronger, lighter, and more beautiful.
- Classic white blade and black handle. Include matching BPA free PerfectFit sheaths for each blade. Chef knife, paring knife, utility knife.
- An ideal gift - Birthday, wedding, anniversary, mom, dad, wife, husband, and those who cook in your life. We stand behind our knives and customers with 100% SATISFACTION, try it risk free, we know you'll love them.
Dishwasher Safe: Kyocera Advanced Ceramics Review
- Includes an all-purpose 6” chef’s knife, a serrated 5” tomato knife and a smaller 3” paring knife for all types of meal prep
- Well-balanced design with comfortable and lightweight ergonomic handles
- Ceramic blades are made from Kyocera's proprietary zirconia material produced in Japan for exceptional quality and beauty
- Ultra-sharp, pure advanced ceramic blades will maintain their edge up to 10x longer than steel blades
- Lightweight and easy to clean, the blades will not brown food, are rust-proof and resistant to acids
Buyer’s Guide: Best Ceramic Knives
When you are not very experienced, choosing the best ceramic knives can be a bit challenging. There are a lot of things that you need to know to make sure that you chose the ideal ones for your needs. In this section, we are going to discuss some of the important features, so you will find exactly what you need more easily.
Ceramic Knife – What is It?
Before going into more detail, let’s first see what the ceramic kitchen knife is! Even if you are not skilled in the kitchen or very interested in kitchen equipment, you have probably seen ceramic knives without having any clue that they are so popular and sought after! The main reason for this is that they look like plastic cutlery! Therefore when people see them in shops, they can’t imagine that they perform so well. But the reality is that they do! These wonderful knives that come in different colors come with a ceramic blade! But this ceramic is not the same used for plates or coffee cups! It is one of the hardest ceramic options out there known as zirconium oxide or just zirconia. This material is one of the hardest materials used for kitchenware in general.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Ceramic Knives
Same as with everything else, ceramic blade knife models also have advantages and disadvantages. It is important to understand both sides to see if this is the best option for you. Let’s take a look.
- They are lightweight. This is quite nice because it is easy to hold and cut with them even if you have to do it for a longer time.
- They are very hard and durable, so you can use them for years.
- They are very sharp, and they stay sharp for a long time.
- The blades are thin, so you finely cut veggies and other fruits.
- They prevent bacterial growth.
- They are not prone to rust and corrosion.
- Ceramic is a fragile material, so these knives can break easily if not treated properly.
- It is difficult to sharpen them.
- They are not all-purpose knives.
Ceramic Knife Vs Steel Knife
Ceramic knives are winning over steel models not only because of the more beautiful design but also because of the performances. First of all, these ceramic chef knife options are good because they are much thinner than steel knives, which enables them to cut through everything with ease. They are also much sharper. Additionally, they need to be sharpened way less frequently than metal or steel options. On the other hand, steel chef knives are more commonly used in professional kitchens because they can cut through bones and frozen foods. When it comes to price, we can say that ceramic knives cost from $30 to $200 while steel knives on the average cost between $20 to $100. However, their price can go even up to a few thousand dollars for super-mighty versions.
What to Look for When Choosing the Best Ceramic Knives?
- Handle. Whether you are buying Japanese ceramic knives or other types, it is important to look for models with a good handle. It needs to fit well in your hand and feel comfortable when you work with it. Additionally, it mustn’t be heavy as well.
- Brand. Which brand ceramic steak knives you are going to choose depends entirely on your preference. There are a lot of options you can choose from, and you must find the brand that suits your needs best.
- Price. These knives aren’t generally expensive. As we mentioned, you can find models costing from a few tens of bucks to two hundred. Decide how much money you are willing to give based on the idea of how often you are going to use them.
How to Take Care of a Ceramic Knife?
If you want to use the knives for many years, you have to ensure proper care. Here we are going to mention some important steps that you need to follow so that your knives stay sharp for a long time.
- First of all, make sure that your best kitchen knife set is always clean.
- Cut only on plastic or wooden cutting boards.
- Don’t cut bones or frozen foods.
- Don’t use the blade to crush garlic and similar foods.
- Wash by hands in warm water with soap after each use.
- Don’t use it to open cans, etc.
How to Sharpen a Ceramic Knife?
Okay, so even if ceramic knives are sharper than steel and metal ones and they stay sharp for long, eventually they get dull. When this happens, you need to sharpen them, which can be a bit of a challenge. The problem with these knives is that they are very brittle, so they can get damaged quite easily when you are sharpening them. The best way to do it is to use a diamond sharpening stone or an electric knife sharpener.
These knives are new hype! When you see the design and the performances, it is not difficult to understand why they are becoming more and more popular. We hope that you liked the text we prepared for you and that it can help you choose some of the best ceramic knives 2020 for your new cooking adventures. Have you used these knives before?