Best Celery Juicer 2019
- Best Overall: Super Angel Juice Extractor
1 place :
It is the latest model from Super Angel. The previous one has received a lot of upgrades like the redesigned main control board, making it overload safe. Its twin gear system has 3 stages but still runs quietly.
Steel parts are surgical-grade, and this model even has a stainless steel coating which definitely makes it look sleek. Super Angel juice extractor weighs 20 pounds, which is light enough to keep in a cupboard but also perfect on countertops.
- Pre-installed self-adjusting speed control prevents jams from happening when the machine is overloaded
- Thermal sensor and automated cooling system protect an engine from overheating
- Super Angel has heavy-duty construction and stainless steel finish
- The Premium Deluxe package is inclusive of essential accessories to make juicing more convenient and efficient
- Versatile Model: Omega 8006HDS Nutrition Center Juicer
2 place :
Omega 8006HDS is a low-speed juicer with only 80rpm. It features an automatic pulp-ejection for continuous juicing. Juice extraction has two stages to extract more juice. You can drink more celery juice without spending more money on more celeries. You can also use this kitchen item to make your home-made peanut butter, soy milk as well as grind spices and coffee. You can even skip buying baby foods by making them yourself.
- The automated pulp-ejection allows you to continue juicing without the disruption to remove very dry pulp
- It’s multi-purpose and versatile. You don’t have to get another kitchen item to make nut butter, grind spices, or mince your ingredients
- Omega 8006HDS comes with all the basic components to make juicing hassle-free
- People residing in the USA and Canada are entitled to a 15-year warranty that covers performance and parts. Omega 8006HDS is also shipped to other countries, but the warranty is just for a year
- Model For Experts: Tribest Greenstar Elite GSE-5000
3 place :
Tribest Greenstar Elite GSE-5000 is a Horizontal Twin Gear Masticating Juicer which is actually an upgraded version of the Greenstar juicer. It’s a perfect choice for rookies as well as experts at juicing. If you are just about to dive into juicing, this might be the ideal one for you.
Its design has been inspired by human teeth. The dual gear has pocket recesses, so extracting not that soft veggies won’t be a problem. Cutting points are integrated to allow efficient extraction for sinewy veggies like celery.
- Stainless steel and bio-ceramic magnetic dual gears help preserve living enzymes and prevent nutrient degradation, which results in longer shelf-life of juices
- Its auger spins 110 RPM for minimal oxidation of better tasting juice
- This juice extractor kit comes with no just one but 4 screens: fine screen, coarse screen, homogenizing blank, and a breadstick maker set
- You’ll also receive a wooden plunger, glass juice pitcher, plastic plunger and brush for ease of cleaning
- This juice extractor unit is backed up with a 12-year warranty
- Horizontal Model: Aobosi Horizontal Slow Juicer
4 place :
When your family decides to live healthy lives, you should give a chance to this slow juicer from Aobosi. It lets you enjoy your drink without added water and sugar. Any modern kitchen should have this juicer.
It’s a cold-press machine that won’t lose celery’s essential vitamins and nutrients. Heat does little or totally zero benefits to fruit and vegetables because it compromises the nutritional value. Too much friction also damages the nutrients, losing the aim of why you are extracting the juice.
- pros +
- Aobosi juice extractor has a small mouth intended to prevent you from accidentally slipping your hand the machine This juicer extracts fruits and vegetables, but according to the manufacturer, it works especially for leafy greens including celery Plastic is BPA-free, corrosion-proof and heat-proof The reverse function switch offers more convenience when producing jams the machine
- cons -
- You will have to grab knives and cut a product before feeding it to the small chute. It will also help to make the unit less wobble when in use
- Vertical Model: SKG Large Caliber Q8
5 place :
Why don’t you invest in a juicer that will allow you to make one batch of celery juice in the morning and store it all day? You can make celery juice that lasts all day, and the taste will still be uniform throughout. This vertical extractor only spins 45RPM, which is the lowest in this list. You can use it to juice kales, cabbage, oranges, and carrot among others. Plus, SKG juicer has two openings: one for whole fruits and another for longer produce like celery.
- pros +
- 3.15-inch mouth will be able to accept most fruits and vegetables as they are Another opening is 1.75-inch wide, which is perfect for stalks as well as other long produce 45RPM ensures no air is mixed with your drink. No air means you can keep your juice longer You don’t have to sweat disassembling, cleaning, and assembling. The maker made sure a cleaning process is straightforward
- cons -
- Instead of putting the parts in your dishwasher, you just have to pick up a brush that comes in the package. You don’t need a dishwasher to clean this juicer The manufacturer recommends peeling and removing cores of fruits because hard ingredients might cause breakage
- Compact Model: Aicok AMR521 Slow Masticating Juicer
6 place :
Aicok AMR521 is definitely a multi-purpose Slow Masticating Juicer. It can extract various fruits and vegetables like carrots, ginger, leafy greens, oranges, apples and of course, celery. You might be able to introduce a lot of healthy drinks with this versatile machine sitting in your kitchen.
It helps to minimize oxidation and produces less foam. Furthermore, Aicok AMR521keeps has a buildup of heat low and promises no clogging.
This juicer squeezes pulp dry. Plus, it should not come as a surprise that you’ll be enjoying a flavorful and concentrated celery juice.
- pros +
- This celery juicer is hassle-free. You won’t sweat from assembly to cleaning. After taking it apart, you can even just shove almost all parts inside a dishwasher Only the best juice for you. Your celery juice and other produce juices are guaranteed to be flavorful and concentrated The silence is gold. You’ll not be waking up your household while juicing because this cold press doesn’t make loud noises while you are on your way to be healthier You know what they say when the makers offer extended warranties. Aicok throws in a 3-year warranty
- cons -
- AICOK AMR521 is not recommended for more than 20 minutes of juicing, best for home-use only It has a sturdy and secure construction which can give you a hard time when you must take it apart for cleaning
- Model For Beginners: Breville The Juice Fountain® BJE200XL
7 place :
Breville BJE200XL should not be underestimated just because it’s compact. Its jug can contain up to 25oz while a pulp container can hold up to 1.6qt. And the maker didn’t sacrifice performance and power. Sometimes a compact juicer is ideal.
It’s a centrifugal juicer that features a disc that takes the credit for optimum nutrient extraction.
- pros +
- It has titanium disc that is reinforced plus a micromesh filter basket made of stainless steel 3-inch chute can take on whole fruits and vegetables; you don’t have to hold a peeler and a knife! Its jug has an integrated froth separator. And as a safety feature, the machine will not operate if a cover is not in place Buying Breville BJ200XL will not bore holes in your pocket. It’s under $100, making it a smart choice for beginners
- cons -
- Breville BJE200XL has no separate ejector for pulp container This model uses centrifugal force, so operation will make much noise compared to slow juicers
Buyer’s Guide: All You Need To Know About Juicer For Celery
Types Of Celery Juicers
There are various types of juicers which highlight different advantages.
So called slow juicers have an auger that spins fast but no vitamins, minerals, nutrients, and enzymes are lost in the process, making them the best juicers for greens. This is a secret why your celery juice still contains healthy enzymes that you’re after.
Masticating juicers also slows down oxidation which allows you to store your juice longer without degradation.
Horizontal Masticating Juicers
Horizontal juicers can handle a wide range of leafy veggies, fruits, and even wheatgrass while making sure enzymes are kept alive during extraction.
Vertical Masticating Juicers
Slow juicers were only horizontal models ten years ago. A vertical slow extractor is a hybrid between a slow juicer and a centrifugal juicer, so it combines speed and efficiency. An auger of vertical cold press machine is twice the standard size allowing faster juicing compared to horizontal ones that have the same RPM.
This model has thousands of RPM so the oxidation rate is moderate. They are also the lightest models and not to mention the cheapest ones. This type is recommended for beginners to casual juicers.
Twin Gear Juicers
Triturating juicers like masticating juicers allow you to keep extracts longer. It’s is a reason why it is preferred by juice bars and hard-core juicers. They are also expensive if you compare them to other juice extractors, but they also work quietly and has the highest juice yield.
What Makes The Best Celery Juicer?
1. Quiet Operation
Nobody likes to put up with really loud noise while extracting juice. Make it easier for your ears by purchasing an extractor that doesn’t tell everyone in the house what you’re doing. Centrifugal juicers juice faster than the cold press, but they’re also noisier.
2. Dense Juice
A cold press one produces more juice and drier pulp. All essential nutrients are intact and can be kept for a longer time.
3. Ease of Cleaning
You need to clean your juicer properly, and that shouldn’t be too hard and time-consuming. You should also have no sweat disassembling and reassembling a machine. If removable parts aren’t dishwasher-safe, you have to dedicate more time cleaning.
4. Speed settings
Try to get an energy-efficient kitchen appliance. Scan the production if there’s mention of many revolutions per minute does it do. More RPM means more chances of getting a drink with lots of air. You don’t want that because it means you have to drink your celery juice right after making it.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is The Best Juicer For Celery?
Super Angel Juice Extractor has a dual gear system but still runs quietly. It has surgical-grade blades and weighs 20 pounds. Plus, it is overload-proof.
How To Prepare Celery For Breville Juicer?
When juicing leafy green vegetables like celery, either wrap stalks together to form a bundle or juice them in the middle of a combination of ingredients to obtain the best extraction.
How To Use A Juicer For Celery Juice
- Cut off base and top of the stalks.
- Wash stalks with running water.
- Feed stalks through the feeding chute of your juicer.
- Drink the extract immediately or keep in a tightly sealed jar and put in the fridge.
Celery Juicing Tips
- Use fresh celery stalks.
- Masticating juicers make juice last up to 72 hours.
- You can make it more palatable with cucumber or lime when you’re just starting this routine.
- You can use the pulp as a garden compost or even use them in cooking.
What Juicer Is The Best For Celery?
The best masticating juicers are the best choice for celery. They gently extract juice without promoting oxidation. The juice yield is also much higher, and they aren’t noisy machines.
Nutritional And Health Benefits Of Celery Juice
What is celery juice good for? Celery is proven by science to be a good source of vitamins (C, K, B2, B6) and minerals: folate, potassium, calcium, manganese, and riboflavin. It has antioxidant properties as well as fiber. All these benefits and the fact that celery has low sugar content and low calorie.
Celery Juice Side Effects
Is celery juice good for you? It is believed that chemicals found in celery induce sleepiness, alleviates arthritis, lowers blood sugar, lowers blood pressure, promotes muscle relaxation, decreases blood clotting, and has diuretic properties.
On the other hand, there are some people who have been diagnosed to have an allergy to celery. It is also not advisable when you are pregnant and/or breastfeeding.
Consuming large amounts may cause miscarriage. If you have bleeding disorders, kidney problems, or low blood pressure, it’s best to consult with a specialist as celery might induce more complications. There’s even a concern about celery and anesthesia interaction. It is advised to stop taking celery juice 2 weeks prior to your surgery.
A Must-have For 2019
Celery contains plenty of essential nutrients that are beneficial to people’s health. You can get the best out of it if it’s in juice because you get more fibers. You can buy your celery juice in health food stores or online, but if you want the best, you can do better and get a celery juicer to make your own juice at home. This way, you know what goes into your juice. We recommend SUPER ANGEL PREMIUM DELUXE since it has all those great features which let you have an excellent, healthy drink.
Other items in our list of the Best Celery Juicers -2019 are great either, we screened out bad ones and included only worthwhile products.
Which one have you chosen? Leave your comments below!