- 1 Top 10 Best Broiler Pans: Comparison Chart
- 1.1 Best Overall: GE WB48X10056 Review
- 1.2 Non-toxic: Whirlpool 4396923 Review
- 1.3 Made in the USA: Range Kleen Review
- 1.4 Highly Recommend: Frigidaire 5304442087 Review
- 1.5 Easy to Clean: Range Kleen BP106X Review
- 1.6 Non-stick: Wilton Review
- 1.7 Perfect Size: Norpro Review
- 1.8 Safe for Use Up to 1025 F: Range Kleen BP100 Review
- 1.9 Carbon Steel Construction: Granite Ware Review
- 1.10 Dishwasher-safe: Nordic WareReview
- 2 A Guideline for Customers Interested in the Top Broiler Pan
- 3 FAQ
- 4 Conclusion
Top 10 Best Broiler Pans: Comparison Chart
Best Overall: GE WB48X10056 Review
- The GE Appliances WB48X10056 Broiler Pan is a genuine OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part designed and engineered to exact specifications
- Replacement GE Appliances Range/Stove/Oven Broiler Pan catches drippings from broiling foods
- GE Appliances WB48X10056 Range/Stove/Oven Broiler Pan includes grill and bottom pan
- High quality GE Appliances OEM WB48X10056 Range/Stove/Oven Broiler Pan is manufactured with premium materials for durability and exact fit, be sure to follow instructions in owners manual when installing this part
- Repair your appliance with confidence when you choose Genuine GE Appliances Parts & Accessories
Non-toxic: Whirlpool 4396923 Review
- This product is a Factory Certified Accessory. These three words represent quality parts and accessories designed specifically for your appliance. Time tested engineering that meets our strict quality specifications
- Package contains (1) Premium Broiler Pan and Roasting Rack
- No tools required for installation
- This part is a replacement for the following part number: 1430280, 3401F004-11, 3401F004-15, 3401F004-23, 3401F010-23, 3401F016-23, 4167490, 4167491, 4167702, 3401F012-23, 3401F015-19, 3413F007-23, Y0663202, 11161CG, 261815, 310976, 3413F006-13, 4157046, 580131, 708810, 866219, R0762095, Y0098682, Y0314175, Y0663215, 3147563, 3179791, 3179797, 3401F015-23, 3413F016-19, 3413F017-23, 4162451, 4378383P
- This product is a universal accessory item compatible with several brands
Made in the USA: Range Kleen Review
- OUR BEST BROILER PANS FOR OVENS: Make delicious meals with the Range Kleen BP102X 2-piece heavy-duty porcelain-coated black steel broiler pan and broiler rack; hang up that old nonstick grill pan
- MADE IN THE USA: Authentic OEM Range Kleen broiler pan with rack are crafted in super-tough porcelain-coated steel, and are guaranteed to last
- SAFE UP TO 1,025F: Our broiler pans for ovens non stick material is built tough - crank up your oven let your Range Kleen broiler pan with rack do the work
- PERFECT-SIZED BROILER PAN: A small broiler pan can’t hold big cuts, but a big broiler pan is hard to clean and store - the Range Kleen BP102X broiler pan and broiler rack fit just right
- DISHWASHER SAFE: Range Kleen broiler pans for ovens are easy to clean and dishwasher safe; save the elbow grease when you use this broiler rack and broiler pan
Highly Recommend: Frigidaire 5304442087 Review
- The Frigidaire Broiler Pan is a genuine OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part designed and engineered to exact specifications
- Frigidaire Broiler Pan catches drippings from broiling foods
- Frigidaire 5304442087 includes 1 sloted pan and 1 basin pan
- The high quality Frigidaire Broiler Pan replaces 318126200, 0001117072, 05422184, 05435136, 05435969, 06590311, 06597579, 08007956, 08008328, 1063277, 10677, 10881, 12058, 16717, 43002000, 43003000, 43003002, 43003003, 5217, 5303016974, 5304413246, 539L001F01, 539L001F01-6, 539L001F01-C, 539T001F01, 539T001F02-6, 539T001F02-87, 539T001F02-89, 539T001F02CB, 539T002F01, 539T006F01-6, 6786, 6786B, 7475, 7566, 7582, 82-22-5, 95031000, A043002000, A053009000, A1505363, A1505418, A1505421, ACC200001, AH979826, EA979826, F0453004, PS979826, Q000027251, Q000027254, Q000027255, Q000027256, Q201261, Q279979
- With Frigidaire, you can be sure you’ll receive effortless features and quality materials, giving you the highest quality performance for the life of your appliances.
Easy to Clean: Range Kleen BP106X Review
- COOKING DONE RIGHT: Make the perfect meals with the help of the Range Kleen BP106X 2 Piece Heavy Duty Porcelain Broil and Bake Pan. Whether it is broiling meats to perfection or baking dishes, cook with ease with this 2-piece utensil.
- MADE FROM HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS: Heavy-duty porcelain on steel grill and base, this USA made set is safe for use for up to 1025 degrees F and has OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) quality.
- GOOD FEATURES FOR BROILING AND BAKING: The grate of the grill allows fat drippings to drain away from meats. The Range Kleen BP106X is suitable for use on an outdoor grill and perfect for fish, meats and veggies.
- COOK AND CLEAN WITH EASE: The materials are easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
- A WELCOME ADDITION FOR ANY KITCHEN: Dimensions: 12.75" by 8.5" by 1.325". The Broiler pan can be used as a baking dish.
Non-stick: Wilton Review
- Two part pan drains fat and grease from meat and fish
- Made of steel; non-stick for easy release and quick cleanup
- 11 x 7 in. (27.9 x 17.8 cm)
- Dishwasher safe; however for best results, wash in warm, soapy water before first and after each use
- Limited 5-year warranty
Perfect Size: Norpro Review
- Measures: 12" x 9" x 1.5" / 30.5cm x 23cm x 4cm
- This two-piece stainless steel broiler pan with perforated top allows for grease to drain off, while you cook, for healthier results.
- Made of stainless steel for strength and durability. Easy to clean.
- Perfect for individual or two person servings.
- Item shape: Rectangular
Safe for Use Up to 1025 F: Range Kleen BP100 Review
- FAT-FREE COOKING: Grate on grill allows drippings to drain fat away from meats. A healthier meal with an added crispness that your family will love!
- EASY TO CLEAN: No worry about cleaning your Range Kleen Porcelain Broiler Pan. Hand washing recommended on top chrome grill, base pan dishwasher safe.
- MADE FROM HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS: Of OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) quality. Heavy-duty porcelain on steel with durable construction.
- STYLISH AND USEFUL: The broiler pan can be used as a baking dish. Has a stylish chrome grill and porcelain base great even for an outdoor grill.
- DURABLE TO HEAT: Be ensured that it can withstand heat as it is safe for use up to 1025 F. High heat is used in the broiling process to trap juices.
Carbon Steel Construction: Granite Ware Review
- Granite Ware Bake and Broil set is Made in USA
- Carbon Steel core is more energy efficient, browns better and cooks more evenly
- Porcelain enamel surface is an inert, non-porous and naturally non-stick surface
- Our Roasters and Baking pans have no PFOA, PTFE or other harmful chemicals and are dishwasher safe
- Size 9"L x 14"W x 2"H
Dishwasher-safe: Nordic WareReview
- 2-piece broiler pan set for broiling poultry, fish, or vegetables
- Includes ribbed broiling rack and a multi-purpose baking/drip pan
- Measures 15 x 10 x 1 inches
- Cooking Surface: L: 12.63 inch, W: 8.38 inch, H: 0.75 inch
A Guideline for Customers Interested in the Top Broiler Pan
You may acquire the best broiler pan 2021 for all of your preferred meals. What you only need is to know the various features you have to compare when buying.
How Does Baking Differ From Broiling?
As seen in the best grill pan reviews, both kitchen styles are ways of making individual meals fast. The dry heat of ovens gets utilized in both methods.
In baking, the items involved are liquid or semi-solid. The preparation becomes hard after getting baked.
Broiling is perfect whenever you desire to make thin food pieces fast.
Why is an Excellent Broiler Pan Necessary?
The high-quality broiler pan brings several advantages. Among them are:
- Saving money and time: This best kitchen appliance retains heat and saves time to cook meals. Besides that, the non-stick part doesn’t need oil.
- Many uses: It can get used for several kitchen tasks. It can also get used for roasting, baking, and broiling foods.
- Uniform cooking: Any appliance made of materials such as aluminum, steel, or porcelain spreads heat circular around your food.
How to Find an Excellent Broiler Pan?
Besides rating broiler pan reviews, there are certain things you should also check out when purchasing. Below are the crucial features.
You must make sure the dimensions of the brand will suit your foods. If you like traveling, consider a mini and compact one. Whenever you’re preparing food for a big family, a large cooking appliance is necessary.
Do not forget to consider how big your oven is. Some appliances can be too large to fit.
The Material Types
- Cast Iron
A small broiler pan created using cast iron is good at conducting heat. It spreads heat evenly, allowing your meal to cook uniformly.
- Stainless Steel
The broiler pan for ovens made of stainless steel is simple to wash. You will never even have to bother about cleaning it. It might scratch, but it does not ruin the cookware.
Washing, high conductivity, and cost are the leading reasons for considering aluminum double broiler pans. The appliance conducts heat quickly, making your meal ready faster. The material does not rust easily, and stubborn stains are never hard to remove.
As seen in most broiler pan reviews, the appliance is versatile. Versatility means that besides broiling, it can also toast, bake, and grill foods. So, you will be able to use the cooker in preparing a variety of foods, thus saving money.
Below are the most commonly asked questions.
How is a Broiler Pan Used?
Most ovens have something similar to a broiler pan with racks. To use a non-stick appliance, you must move an oven rack to the highest part of the oven. Often, that can be four inches from your grill.
As seen in some reviews, other ovens have their heating element below the roaster. The broiling appliance is a separate section below the real oven. For the cooking device, you will have a sliding tray similar to a drawer below the oven. There is minimal flexibility in appliances with how far or close the food may be from the heater. However, many get constructed to be around four to five inches from heat.
How Do the Broiling Appliance Get Cleaned?
Follow the steps below when washing your 2 piece broiler pan.
- Remove fat and allow it to cool a bit.
- Apply a detergent.
- Pour warm water on the appliance.
- Place a towel or cloth on the frame.
- Allow the device to settle for a short while.
- Clean and scrub.
- Wash it out and then dry it.
Which Kinds of Foods Can Get Prepared on a Broiler Pan?
The main food cooked on the extra large broiler pan is meat. It has to be lower than two inches thick. The meat includes pork chops and steak. Other foods that can get broiled are vegetables, fruits, fish, chicken, turkey, and kabobs.
While purchasing the best broiler pan for ovens, you must never overlook how big your oven is. Check the substance used to create the appliance and its largeness. You must check how large it is to know how much food you will prepare. Such characteristics make for the best broiler pan 2021 for nearly all kinds of foods and ovens. Some leading and affordable broiling tools on the market include Gotham steel or Red Copper. The cooking appliances are efficient and can last for long.