The 9 best Breville Juicers
Here is our list of the nine best Breville juicers 2020
Go on and find out how this range of the best Breville juicers works and how easy it is to make homemade juice when you have so many options.
Breville JE98XL is a dual-speed juice fountain. It can work at two speeds, one for hard and one for soft fruits and vegetables. The advanced technology ensures that there is no loss of nutrients. It has a wide chute, and you can feed more significant pieces. Breville je98xl juice fountain plus 850-watt juice extractor also has a froth separator built in it, which prevents splashing. This juicer can efficiently extract the juice so that it will have more vitamins and minerals. The juicer is a durable one because it comes with an overload warning system.
This juicer will give you the best value for your money. It is a powerful appliance and works efficiently with different kinds of fruits and vegetables.
Why We Like It
- It has a heavy-duty motor with dual speed controls
- The product has a wide chute, so there is not much need to prepare the fruits and vegetables
- It has excellent safety features that prevent overheating, and overloading automatically shuts down the machine
Breville BJE200XL has a polymer body that is durable and heavy grade. There is a stainless steel cutting disc which has a micro-mesh filter around it; it allows 30% more juice and 40% more vitamins compared to other juicers. There is a safety locking arm that prevents it from operating without the cover being in place. It gives an exceptional performance with its powerful motor. It is easy to get a large quantity of juice in seconds. You can use it with both hard and soft fruits and vegetables.
This product has a titanium-reinforced disc and has a polymer body. You can put the parts in the dishwater and clean them easily.
Why We Like It
- The parts are dishwater safe. You will also get a customized cleaning brush
- The pulp goes to a container that is in the main body. Space on the counter is not wasted
- The design of the titanium-reinforced disc ensures maximum juice and nutrient extraction
Breville 800JEXL juicer is a heavy-duty appliance and runs on 1000 watts. It has two separate modes for soft and hard fruits and vegetables, a Nutri-disc and a patented juicing system. This ensures more extraction of nutrients when compared with similar products — the right combination of a powerful motor and great looks. The die-cast steel gives a smooth finish. It comes with a 1.1 quarts capacity juice jug. The pulp container is also large and can hold 3.2 quarts of pulp. There is a locking arm mechanism, so safety is taken care of.
This best Breville juicer is as good as any professional machine. It is heavy duty and ensures more extraction of juice when compared with other appliances of the same type.
Why We Like It
- It is mighty and also beautifully designed
- It has a large pulp container with an integrated handle
- It has a safety lock arm that will not allow running if the cover is open
Breville juicer 800CPXL can press citrus fruits from a small lime to grapefruit easily. The cone of this product has Quadra-fin design. You can extract maximum juice from all sides of the fruit. Acid from citrus fruits can corrode the metal, but the Breville stainless steel juicer is resistant to corrosion. Citrus fruits like lemon and grapefruits are full of vitamin C, which can prevent common colds and keep you healthy. It is also essential for your skin, hair, and general well- being. This citrus press will make it easy to fulfill the daily requirement.
This citrus press is made of stainless steel. Quadra-fin design is part of the cone. Breville cold press juicer is excellent for all kinds of citrus fruits.
- It is a citrus press made of brushed stainless steel
- It has a strong motor but is very quiet while running
- The cone has Quadra-fin design
- It is a bit costly but then gives you great value for your money
- If you press too hard, then there is a chance to get a lot of white pulp and sometimes even break the skin
Breville BJE 510 XL is made with high-grade steel. It has 5 different speeds that it can run on for different types of fruits and vegetables. There is a built-in smart chip which senses overloading and can automatically increase the efficiency. The backlit control panel makes it easy to use. It is also called Breville ikon bje510xl juice fountain. It is excellent for making smoothies, dips, and sauces apart from standard juices. It is safe with all types of food because it is BPA free. It will not run if you overload it.
- It has a very durable body made with heavy grade polymer
- There is storage for the power cord under the bottom and gives a clean and no-fuss look
- It has a detachable spout, and most of the parts are dishwasher safe
- Sometimes if you chop the fruit or vegetables into tiny pieces, then it may not give good results
- The smoothie attachment is the only part made of plastic and repeated use may look bad
Breville BJE430SIL has cold spin technology, which preserves the vitamins and minerals while extracting the juice. Heat can damage the nutrients while processing. It has a big bin which can hold almost 3.5 liters of pulp. Breville juice fountain multi-speed juicer is excellent. It works efficiently to give you juice, which is healthy in every way. Its powerful motor means that you can easily make juice of hard and dense fruits and vegetables. Options of different speeds will let you use it with leafy greens.
Breville compact juice fountain has cold spin technology, which prevents the damage of nutrients. Due to this technology, you can store the juice for up to 3 days.
- You can put most of the parts like the filter bowl, disc, and juice jug in a dishwasher
- The juice remains fresh for up to 3 days if you store it correctly
- It works at high speed for denser fruits and low speed for leafy vegetables and soft fruits. Find out more on Breville juicer reviews
- Some fruits and vegetables, like carrots and beetroot, can discolor the plastic over time
It is a product that helps you extract juice effortlessly. With minimum efforts, you can get maximum juice. All the parts which come in touch with food are safe and BPA free. It has a no-drip spout, and you have to flip it up to prevent any leakage or spills. It is slightly different from Breville bjs600xl. People usually take citrus juice regularly. It is essential to find an efficient and easy to use a citrus press. You can clean all parts very easily without spoiling it. All the materials are very high quality and will last for a long time.
This is an excellent appliance to have in the kitchen. It is a citrus press and different from Breville bjs600xl fountain crush masticating slow juicer. It is entirely safe, and its parts are BPA free.
- Very safe and BPA free
- You can put most parts in dishwashers and clean them easily
- The cone is of BPA free and shatterproof plastic
- It has a long handle; it can break if you press it too hard
Breville fountain juicer has cold spin technology, which allows the juice to flow through the stainless steel cutting disc. It manages to keep the temperature down and does not damage the nutrients. It is a large capacity juicer, and you can store the juice in a tightly packed container for up to three days. Though it is big and has a powerful motor, it is very quiet. The efficiency will make you fall in love with it. Making juice does not seem like a grind in this. You will find it easy to use and easy to clean.
This product has wide cute to put in the fruits and vegetables. You will not waste time in chopping and prepping.
- It has an extra-wide chute for putting in the fruits and vegetables
- You can extract up to 70 fluid ounces and store it. There is a jug that comes with it
- It is excellent for greens like spinach and kale
- The price may seem high to you, but the results are amazing
- For small amounts of juice, it is not very efficient because of its size
Breville slow juicer is a compact yet powerful and efficient juicer. It is effortless to assemble and disassemble the product. Breville fountain crush masticating slow juicer allows forward and backward movement to allow juicing and unclogging. It is excellent at juicing celery while retaining more nutrients. You won’t need to chop the celery into small pieces. There are two chutes to feed different sizes of fruits and vegetables. The big one will take 3-inch fruits and vegetables. You can use the smaller one for fibrous and leafy greens. You will find the juice yield more and the pulp drier with this product.
It is a smart juicer. The design of the cap helps you in making mixed juices very quickly. It can go forward and backward.
- It has a Smart Cap. It can help in making mixed juices
- The mesh filter is effortless to clean. It has a self-clean feature
- It is a slow juicer and extracts juice by crushing and squeezing the fruit and vegetable
- Sometimes, it is hard to open it after juicing
- There could be some pieces of fruit remaining after you finish
While we were researching Breville juicers, we compare Breville juicers and collected a lot of information. We want to share some tips which can be useful to you when you decide. Read Breville juicer reviews for more details.
How to Choose the Best Breville juicers
The size of the Breville juice maker is essential and depends on the counter size and how much juice you want to make. If it is only for you, then buy a small scale. It will be easier to clean and maintain.
To get the juice fast, it is essential to control the speed. High speed can increase the heat and destroy the nutrients. Read slow juicer reviews to understand how speed matters.
Breville BJE, 830 BSS 1 BUS 1 Juice Fountain Cold XL, is excellent with leafy greens like spinach and kale. Not all juicers are good with greens. You can call it a green juice machine.
Centrifugal or Masticating
The difference between these two types of Breville juicer machine is in the way they break down the food to extract the juice. The centrifugal process has a blade that rotates at high speed to slice and dice the fruit and extracts juice. Masticating juicers grind the fruits with gears. It can be against the bowl or another gear if there is more than one gear.
Ease of Cleaning
You may be put off by the amount of time and effort it may take to clean a juicer. Choose wisely and look for ease of cleaning. It is essential to keep it clean and hygienic.
You can choose from Masticating, Centrifugal, and Citrus Juicer. A citrus press has a cone-shaped head. To extract juice, you have to press the fruit against the cone.
The bigger the motor, the more wattage it has. For soft and juice fruits, less wattage is enough. If you are going to use dense vegetables like carrots and beetroot, then it is better to go for a bigger motor.
Best Breville Juicer Types
- Juice Fountains Breville juice fountains offer benefits of both centrifugal and masticating juicers. These are very fast and powerful. They can also handle vegetables like celery and spinach.
- Big Squeeze Juicers Breville slow juicers can make more juice by crushing and squeezing the fruits and vegetables. It retains more nutrients and fiber. These are great for wheatgrass, berries, etc.
- Citrus Presses Breville citrus press is excellent for all kinds of citrus fruits. They have a cone-shaped head that extracts the juice. From lemons to grapefruit, all citrus fruits will yield a large amount of juice easily.
Our Recommendation for 2020
So, you decide to go healthy and are ready to buy a juicer. There are many kinds of juicers available in the market. It is good to read all the information that we have shared with you and make an educated guess. Also, visit MyKitchenAdvisor for more details. We feel that Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain is the best Breville juicers when it comes to the use and the quality of the product. This juicer uses advanced technology to prevent the loss of nutrients. We have tested it thoroughly, and without any doubts can call it the best Breville juicer 2020.